By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you hate the Mega Drive? (or Sega)

Tagged games:

Seriously? Is there really a reason to push down Sega like they don't matter no more?. Hey, they're bringing lots of 16 bit gaming experiences to the masses! That's great! Isn't that what a "Company" is truly supposed to do for Gamers? 

In my opinion, new 16 bit games are the lifeblood of gaming and Sega has brought us lots of these many years ago...

(this is a piss take of the other topics for PS360Wii)

Around the Network

oh stop it, these threads are becoming more and more ridiculous now

This was supposed to be a piss take!

I'm English, we called it the Mega Drive! We were special!!!

I never liked the Mega Drives controller. It was not comfortable.

Around the Network

Awesome console. I don't really see why there would be gripes with it. It was affordable and had some amazing games. Although I am looking back on it with a strong sense of nostalgia and a pair of giant rose tinted spectacles.

RedInker said:
I never liked the Mega Drives controller. It was not comfortable.

I prefered it to the SNES controller, but I wish I had a SNES over a MegaDrive! Although Sonic was amazing.

Dallinor said:
Awesome console. I don't really see why there would be gripes with it. It was affordable and had some amazing games. Although I am looking back on it with a strong sense of nostalgia and a pair of giant rose tinted spectacles.

Its just a piss take on all the other PS360Wii hate topics!!! I loved my MegaDrive, but also the SNES. Both great consoles!

Best console I've ever played. Great games as Super Monaco GP or Super Hang On, the Sonics (Sonic CD was the best Sonic game ever) and some of the best shmups, Thunder Force III was great!

Kynes said:

Best console I've ever played. Great games as Super Monaco GP or Super Hang On, the Sonics (Sonic CD was the best Sonic game ever) and some of the best shmups, Thunder Force III was great!

Those were the days when Sonic was amazing!