By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Do U Ignore Xbox 360 (or Microsoft)??

Tagged games:

Really, people? Is there really a reason to ignore Microsoft like they are little toddlers? Hey, Xbox 360 exists! That's great! Isn't that what a console is supposed to do?

(Didn't want you to feel left out, Xbox guys kowenicki.)

Around the Network

Xbox? Are you high?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

the OP was funny. I dont ignore MS as ive probably had everyone of their Windows OS at some point, but Xbox?? Yeah, the failure rate was way too high at the beginning for me to ever consider a serious purchase and im not going to pay to play online when i can play the exact same games (mostly) on other machines online for free

Lack of games that interest me for the system.

what is this xbox you speak of?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Are you accusing some specific group of people of ignoring the xbox or this is a general question ?

Windows 8 is terrible, Windows 8 UI is ugly, Surface fucks with vendors, XBL Gold isn't worth the money, and Games for Windows Live is still a piece of garbage even after so many years. I like Windows 7 though, that's about it when it comes to MS for me as I'm neutral on the 360 hardware itself, I just don't like the eco system.

I don't much care for shooters, and they lack a decent handheld. Why would I care about Microsoft?

Well, besides the Operating Systems. I do love me my Windows 7.

Love and tolerate.

My baby still plays with the controller.
The hdmi cable however is now firmly plugged into my pc, running windows 7, no ignoring.

BasilZero said:

I was thinking of making this topic, damn you gnome person you :(

Anyways, dont hate MS/Xbox, I can honestly say its the least favorite of the three systems simply because compared to the libraries of the other game systems it falls short in that (mostly when it comes to first party titles).

Despite that, I plan to get an Xbox360 sometime in the future so I wont miss out on those good exclusives (plus I wanna expand over to the FPS genre since I havent really been exposed to it that much, only FPS games I played were.....Left 4 Dead 2 and Quake >.>).

get a PC, and if namebrand, soon, before Windows 8 RTM starts to deploy, or you will want to kill yourself.