By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3D or Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Tagged games:

What should I buy?

Kid Icarus 54 41.22%

Kingdom Hearts 23 17.56%

Neither 1 0.76%

Both! 38 29.01%

Pfft get a Wii U instead! 15 11.45%

Total:131

Well basically I've been enjoying my 3DS a lot recently with the ambassador games and olf DS games. I've already preordered NSMB2 too, but I want one more game to keep me through till the holidays. So I ask you, the community! Which game would you advise me to buy knowing that I haven't played either series before? I'm inclining more towards Kid Icarus, but Mickey Mouse does have a big appeal to me! 

Around the Network

shakarak said:

LOL! Well luckily, the holiday lineup for the 3DS is not that appealing :P Definitely getting a Wii U!

Kid Icarus Uprising all the way!!

Kid Icarus, unless you like totally dig RPGs.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:

I don't, but KH is not a traditional RPG... is it?

kopstudent89 said:
mysticwolf said:

I don't, but KH is not a traditional RPG... is it?

The only one I've played is 358/2 days, and normally I like RPGs of all types, but I didn't like 358/2. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. It's real time combat, so there's no turn based battles, if you don't like that. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Let me put it this way: if you were a big KH junkie, this would be a tough decision.

If you're not at all invested in KH, but just curious about it, go to your nearest retailer right this second and pick up Kid Icarus. You can always borrow KH from a friend later or get it in a few years when it's a lot cheaper used or something. Uprising is a must-have for any 3DS owner.

Kingdom Hearts if you've played all the other KH's (the ds ones aren't all too important). Kid Icarus if you've never played KH.

the_dengle said:
Let me put it this way: if you were a big KH junkie, this would be a tough decision.

If you're not at all invested in KH, but just curious about it, go to your nearest retailer right this second and pick up Kid Icarus. You can always borrow KH from a friend later or get it in a few years when it's a lot cheaper used or something. Uprising is a must-have for any 3DS owner.

Also KH is more likely to get cheaper than a Nintendo product.