By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mystery solved: Why Peach always gets "Kidnapped"

Tagged games:

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

hmm, I always thought the reason involved lack of creativity.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Which is precisely why this games suck.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Old. But still funny. I wish they'd make a 2D Mario game where you can actually play as Peach or other characters to mix things up... funny that this was only done once in the USA version of SMB2, which wasn't even a Mario game to begin with. Other than that, it's been the same formula over and over again for over 25 years now, and just like Zelda, it's starting to get really old.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Oops meant these games, as in most Mario games and they suck because its the same repetitive childish storyline every game. Odd how COD gets put down for that but Mario can.

Around the Network
Frozone said:
Oops meant these games, as in most Mario games and they suck because its the same repetitive childish storyline every game. Odd how COD gets put down for that but Mario can.

Perhaps because the story is not an important part of the game... you don't see many racing games lambasted for poor story.

Platformers are about level design.

The story is what makes a Mario game suck?

A game where story is almost completely, entirely and wholly irrelevant and that is what makes the game suck?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

I want to say this one is pretty old.

And take care to how you critique games, people.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

Been saying that for years, no one believes me.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?