By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dear VGChartz Moderation Team, The Sexism must End!

Tagged games:

Far too long has everyone been ignoring this issue. Everyone has seen how the mods have been treating our women. Everyone has seen their abuse. Everyone has witnessed them go mad with power. Yet, everyone passively sat by and watched as this tyrannical group has rained pain down on female after female. Why? Why hasn't anyone stepped up? I'm not judging you. I'll be the first to admit that I too lhave et this madness occur without saying a word. But NO MORE! No more will I watch as innocent users are banished! And if because of this, I am banished as well, then so be it. I'd rather be a banned man with a voice, than a free man with no voice. 

Now, I'm sure there may be some sceptics out there. There are sceptics of everything, afterall. Don't worry, I won't ignore you. I am sure that you want proof that the VGChartz mods are in fact sexist. I will give it to you.

- - - 

1. You're a female? Oh let me flip a coin to decide if you'll be permabanned!

Firstly, I want to present the most solid evidence that supports my case. VGChartz has been banning an extremely disproportionate amount of females. As we all know, the female demographic is incredibly small. According to my calculations, females represent exactly 1% of VGChartz community. Though I'm sure most of you were already aware of those statistics, probably not with such precision. But here is where I show the disturbing statistics. Of all users who are banned per week, 41.34% are females, on average. No, that's not a typo. Over 40% of users banned are female, even though females only account for 1% of the general population. There is definitely some discrimination here and if you can't see it, then YOU ARE deluded. It's very reasonable to suggest that many of these women have been banned because of the mod's hatred of women, and are actually innocent.

And that's not all. These innocent women are not just banned, they are PERMABANNED! That's right folks, these girls are banished from the site FOREVER! A ban is hard enough, do these girls really deserve to be banned for eternity? Just because they're female? Couldn't you just ban them for a few months or maybe even years? Wouldn't that satisfy your sick desire to hurt women? It's fucking sick. Take a look at the following list which includes some, but not all, of the victims who have been permabanned simply for being female.

Members

1 - 30 of 730

56 year old female

Joined on July 25th 2012, last online 6 days ago

She has had 44 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

26 year old female

Joined on July 22nd 2012, last online on 22 July 2012

She has had 105 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

23 year old female

Joined on July 20th 2012, last online on 21 July 2012

She has had 151 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

23 year old female

Joined on July 20th 2012, last online on 20 July 2012

She has had 49 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

24 year old female

Joined on July 11th 2012, last online on 11 July 2012

She has had 196 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

24 year old female

Joined on July 4th 2012, last online on 04 July 2012

She has had 227 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

24 year old female

Joined on July 4th 2012, last online on 04 July 2012

She has had 217 profile views and has posted in the forum 0 times which averages 0.00 posts per day

That's right folks. For such a low number of female members, there is a disturbing how amount of them on the recent banned list. And this only THIS MONTH! I did an extensive amount of research on these girls and I've discovered four things. 1.) All of these girls are in their mid twenties. (except for TNgranny55). 2.) None of them even got a chance to post before being hit the Banhammer. 3.) All of these girls are female 4.) All of them were looking for love (except for TNgranny55). She was just banned with no explanation - Huh, I guess the mods didn't even try to disguise their sexism this time. You're getting bolder mods.

For the girls banned, the reason left by the mods is always the same - "spamming". WTF!! What does that even mean!?! Love =/= Spamming. I guess the people in charge here are so sexually frustrated that they need to cockblock any relationships from starting. None of these women even got the chance to post. They were just trying to find some friends so they could get used to the site. But they were banned before they could even try. I feel sorry for them.

2. We here at VGChartz only hire males on our staff.

Have you ever wondered why there are only males on the VGChartz staff? Coincidence, hell no! They dismiss any females from being on staff the moment they ask. They don't even entertain the idea of a girl having power. And I even heard from various sources that you'll be banned for even using the word "female" and "mod" in the same sentence! This is madness!!!

Now, you may be thinking, "Well maybe there hasn't been any girls who wanted to be on staff?" hmmm... that would make sense, if it wasn't total bullshit! I know for a fact that several females have applied for mod positions. Guess what? they were all turned down. On the contrary, they let just about any male on the mod team. 

Members

1 - 8 of 8
Site Admin
Writer
Game DB Admin
ioi 

29 year old male from United Kingdom

Joined on November 27th 2006, last online 10 hours ago

He has had 109,151 profile views and has posted in the forum 4,950 times which averages2.39 posts per day

Site Admin
Writer

27 year old male from United States

Joined on January 6th 2008, last online 1 minute ago

He has had 27,186 profile views and has posted in the forum 7,619 times which averages4.57 posts per day

Writer

male from United Kingdom

Joined on June 19th 2008online now

He has had 34,919 profile views and has posted in the forum 20,072 times which averages13.35 posts per day

axumblade Soon...

27 year old male from United States

Joined on March 12th 2008, last online 37 minutes ago

He has had 38,450 profile views and has posted in the forum 18,458 times which averages11.52 posts per day

MontanaHatchet What's going on?

male from United States

Joined on July 18th 2007, last online 1 hour ago

He has had 72,079 profile views and has posted in the forum 12,703 times which averages6.90 posts per day

34 year old male from United States

Joined on December 7th 2007, last online 1 hour ago

He has had 8,637 profile views and has posted in the forum 2,741 times which averages1.61 posts per day

30 year old male from United States

Joined on June 4th 2007, last online 5 hours ago

He has had 32,625 profile views and has posted in the forum 16,606 times which averages8.81 posts per day

21 year old male from Germany

Joined on March 18th 2008, last online 3 days ago

He has had 27,997 profile views and has posted in the forum 11,480 times which averages7.19 posts per day

They all make my stomach turn. All of them need to seek counseling immediately.

- - -

Now, that I've proven that the VGChartz mods are all sexists against females, you may be wondering WHY? Why are you so against females? That's a good question and it's one we may never have the answer too, but I've compiled a few explanations.

1. They are actually sexually frustrated and it makes them feel better to hurt women's feelings. I've seen this all the time. Usually when men can't get laid, they begin to hate women. And as more time passes, that hate gradually grows more and more, until every minute of every second is used hating women.

2. They are just a bunch of cock-blockers. Another common occurence. Their problem may not be with women, but with love. As you saw from above, all of the women banned were all seeking love. It is fairly plausible that the VGC mods can't stand to see love happening on their site.

3. They aren't even aware of their hatred of women. That's right. The ol' subconsious sexism. This one is self-explanatory.

Do you guys have any more reasons for why the VGChartz mods act like this?

- - 

I think a riot is definitely in order. I will not put up with this much longer! Something needs to happen! Something needs to get done! We Need to do something! We Need Change....We need Obama

- A Worried VGChartz Citizen

Around the Network

Presents a valid argument, expecting the response...

In other words, shots fired, wanna see the outcome

LET'S GO KNICKS

trashleg was a mod till she left the site

TadpoleJackson said:

yeah...she 'left'.

Don't you see what's going on? Open your eyes!

Those names, especially the last one, feel familiar. I think one or all of those women declared their everlasting love for me.

CURSE YOU MODS!!

Around the Network

Nice Rol-esque post, although the "all these girls are female" part was a little too obvious.

There is a weird correlation between messages I get from said women on here, asking me out and wanting to get to know me, and their being banned. Could be that the mods are jealous that they hit on me. Or, maybe, just maybe... the said women are spammers and shillers, who are up to no goodnik.

axumblade said:
TadpoleJackson said:

:(

On another note, since Seece and Machina left...I think I'm the only gaymer that's left on staff. :/

Wow, you're right. I remember back a few years ago the majority of the mod staff was gay. I guess we were bound to run out of gaymers eventually :P 

i haven't been on here much but honestly you dont have to be a genius to figure out that half the "women" on the internet are guys pretending to be women. maybe some of these users who were banned were banned for impersonating a woman. also i received a message from a "woman" declaring her love me as well, i say as well because some guy above me has said the same. honestly i dont think its the site's interest to be sexist, if there is one thing male gamers like than games is women.. and gamer girls are the most loved type of women. if the forum proved itself to be a women friendly forum i think that would attract more people to join both male and female. also one thing i noticed all the women who have been banned have had zero posts.... zero now i dont know if there posts are deleted or not but if they arent the reasons for banned them is because they are most likely to be troll accounts like janeAA the "woman" who said i was the love of her life or something... im not saying im right i could be wrong of course but just take into consideration that not everyone who says there a female are actually female

ok i have just read the part about the girls being banned for "searching for love" honestly dude? seriously? first of all this is a gaming forum not a freaking dating site. second of all .... who the hell searches for "love" by sending random messages to random strangers on a freaking gaming forum. third from the message i received the user has asked me to contact her through email and tried to convince me by promising pictures of her. she wants me to GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO HER....... im not an idiot and neither are the mods clearly. the mods are just protecting there site from trolls and spammers and most important PROTECTING YOU THE USER from these people... your claims for sexism because of this reason is simply outrageous.

as for the mods being all male i dont know about that and have no info other then what you told me so i cannot comment on it.