By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Ninostarter Thread! *SOLD OUT*

Tagged games:

Welcome to the Ninostarter!

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, an epic tale of a boy name Oliver travelling between two worlds on a quest to save his mother, is developed by the critically acclaimed Japanese development studio, LEVEL-5. The game features animations and cut-scenes produced and supervised by the legendary Japanese animation company, Studio Ghibli, and features music scored by the world-renowned composer Joe Hisaishi.

The Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition was announced on June 29th 2012 and is exclusively available for pre-order in the United States through www.clubNAMCO.com. The Wizard’s Edition is the ultimate version of Ni no Kuni and includes a physical copy of The Wizard’s Companion, a plush Drippy doll and exclusive “golden drongo” and “golden mite” DLC familiars. We’ll only be taking pre-orders for the Wizard’s Edition for a limited time so get in your pre-order soon or you might miss out on securing a copy of this limited collectible.

In addition to the contents described above, NAMCO BANDAI is offering you, the fans, the chance to help determine what else will be included in the Wizard’s Edition in the United States. The more pre-orders we receive at clubNAMCO.com for the Wizard’s Edition during the Ninostarter promotional period, the more we’ll be able to include in the final Wizard’s Edition package.*

LINK TO THE NINOSTARTER:

http://ninostarter.com/

UPDATE:

Goal #1 Achieved! Onto Goal #2…

Posted on Aug 9th, 2012

Congratulations Everyone! We’ve reached the first goal and the set of 5 Ni no Kuni Prints will be included in every copy of the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Wizard’s Edition released in North America.  The second goal has been opened up and we think that it’s a pretty cool one, a golden Ni no Kuni Wizard’s Coin. It’s not an in-game coin, it’s a physical coin that you can collect or display proudly next to your Ni no Kuni game.

Around the Network

OMG AWESOME!! Please Namco can't you ship to Canada?!??!! T.T

Kinda of a genius move on Bandamco part!

Well I was going to pre-order this but I will do it today both for this and so I don't forget before the end date.

Former something....

woot! Feeling pretty good about my preorder right now.

Namco has really stopped being a shit company. They have improved this generation about as much as Square and Capcom have declined.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
So tempted to do this though I never pre-ordered a game before l0l.

Now would be a good time to do so!

Im cancelling my gamestop preorder to switch to this one.  

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NINOSTARTER!:

http://ninostarter.com/

So it seems the collector's edition has been pre-order 2388 times so far!

So you have to order from that site or can you order from anywhere in the US?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

So it seems like the first goal is at like 6800 pre-orders. Go go go!