By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles (Trophy Support)

Tagged games:

If Meal Gear Solid 4 can get trophies, then Valkyria Chronicles should get it as well.

A patch is all that is needed.

I've owned the game for years but have not finished it, would love some trophy support so I can dust the game off and play it.

Wasn't there a petition out to bring trophies to VC? link it if you find it....

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
sega4life said:

If Meal Gear Solid 4 can get trophies, then Valkyria Chronicles should get it as well.

I've owned the game for years but have not finished it, would love some trophy support so I can dust the game off and play it.

Metal Gear Solid 4 didn't get trophies.  /thread

See kids!  That's why it pays to check your facts before you hit that "submit" button! 

Well, I guess we won't end the thread since Sony did add trophy support to Super Stardust HD, Pain, and Uncharted 1 (which is what I think made the game really take off).  These were all first party titles, though.  I can't think of a single third party title that got Trophy support after it launched.  If any game deserves it, it's Valkyria Chronicles.

Trophies/ Achievements
"You're going to be really special among the other million others who are special"

Its because Sega are giant shits who hate the VC fanbase.

Darn yew. I thought this was gonna be an announcement thread like the MGS4 one. It's about time Sega showed the PS3 a bit more VC love. Trophy support for VC and finally do the VCII & III HD upgrade thing and bring to PS3. Surely it can't cost that much and they'll make their money back and then some.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I don't think it's a fair comparison. Sega would have to do a lot more coding than just, "Congrats, you watched all the cutscenes!"

d21lewis said:
sega4life said:

Metal Gear Solid 4 didn't get trophies.  /thread

See kids!  That's why it pays to check your facts before you hit that "submit" button! 

Well, I guess we won't end the thread since Sony did add trophy support to Super Stardust HD, Pain, and Uncharted 1 (which is what I think made the game really take off).  These were all first party titles, though.  I can't think of a single third party title that got Trophy support after it launched.  If any game deserves it, it's Valkyria Chronicles.

Disgaea 3 got its trophies after its launch (at least in Europe)

i hate you right now...

Oh come on. We just had the MGS4 gets trophies thread so then you make a thread about VC on the same topic with no indication that this is just a hope. I was (kinda) excited that the game was getting trophies for a moment there -_-

Honestly it's very unlikely. It seems like the reason MGS4 is getting them is because of the budget re-release.

Although honestly thinking about it I'm not entirely sure I like adding trophies later into a game. For me I got my PS3 late enough that with Uncharted they were already there. Off the top of my head I have NG:Sigma and VC that don't have trophies. I would actually be kinda annoyed if after me having played those games suddenly people who played them new would get trophies and I wouldn't.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

MGS4 got trophy support?

Edit - Just saw it. An announcement of trophies in the future...

I also hate the OP right now. I really thought VC just got trophy support.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!