Yes 12 57.14%

No 1 4.76%

IDK 1 4.76%

StarCraft will never work... 7 33.33%

Total:21

Left Controller stick => Move Cursor

click/pressed down => right click on mouse

Right Controller stick => move camera

click/pressed down + hold + left controller stick over units + release =>  selecting units on field 

click/pressed down w/ units on fields highlighted + left controller stick => move units under the cursor

D - pad and A, B, X, Y, +, -, L, R buttons (12 buttons)=> hot keys 

ZL and ZR buttons = scrolling up and down saved unit groups/ buildings through crtl + # on pc

Wii U screen => top part

10 saved groups of units and buildings

*Imagine the top part of the screen with boxes labeled 1 to 10 from to right. You can click on those boxes after highlighting a unit to save them there. Click again to reactivate. Click X and R or d-pad up and L to delete the units from that saved group.

*You can also save units by pressing ZL and ZR at the same time and pressing A, B, X, Y, +, -, Dpad up, down, left, right buttons

bottom rest of the screen 

*shows highlighted unit with the units body health in body structure. larger screen will allow HP over the units as well.

Second screen can also show map by pressing L and R button at the same time. Touching on the place of that map will be the same as clicking on the HUD map in SC II. You can also save a map screen and the top part of the gamepad screen will have one button in the center to divide the screen into 4 equal sections like a XY coordinate plane. Each quadrant is a map saved. Save a portion of the map by moving the gamepad over the TV screen 

Game screen on TV 

*Same HUD as PC and function

APM will probably suffer but I think I covered everything. 

I guess you can do this on PS3 and 360 since I barely made use of the second screen O_o

Around the Network

that looks really complicated

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
that looks really complicated

Yeah it is, lol. I'm hoping this thread will attract other people's ideaz on how SC II would work and compare them to mine. 

Or plug in a keyboard and mouse in the usb ports..

I don't think Starcraft will ever really work without a keyboard and mouse- the WiiU is the most viable solution outside of that, but it's still not quick/accurate enough imo

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Lots of people have adjusted to playing FPSs with analog sticks, so I don't see why they couldn't adapt SCII to this controller.

pezus said:

It works, I guess, but it would be way too slow for the hardcore players. Just having cursor control on a stick hinders it a lot.

he is Hardcore

freebs2 said:
Lots of people have adjusted to playing FPSs with analog sticks, so I don't see why they couldn't adapt SCII to this controller.

that's only because games became slower and more forgiving (regenerating health, aiming aids)

The only soulotion I see is selecting units using the touch screen, scrolling by either having the fingertip close to the edge, or using the stick, and use the other buttons for attack move command and hotkeys.

But it would still be utterly inferior and frustrating.

Sorry console gamers, you can't have this one.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Lafiel said:
freebs2 said:

that's only because games became slower and more forgiving (regenerating health, aiming aids)

If you don't make a straight port, but a console version it could work fine. Regenerating health has nothing to do with analog sticks.

I don't see many "hardcore" gamers complaining about how slow and inaccurate a dual anlog is to aim.