By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is your favorite GamrReview reviewer?

Tagged games:

Honestly this is a thread I have wanted to create for a while though it might create a rift among the review staff. Maybe that's my plan in order to execute a coup and become lead editor. Maybe I'm just bored. Anywho out of all of our reviewers who is your favorite and why? The reason there is no poll is because we have about 15 reviewers and only 10 answers in a poll so I don't want to leave anyone out.

Here are the reviewers: 

Karl Koebke

Craig Snow

Nick Pantazis

Xavier Griffiths (Me)

Arthur Kabrick

Chris Kerr

Chris Arnone

Alex St-Amour

Brent Galieti

Gordon Bryant

Jake Weston

Joseph Trotter

Kasper Andersen

Matt Asbaugh

Gabriel Franco

Daniel Share-Strom

Chris Matulich

You can see are of our respective reviews by going to this page: http://www.gamrreview.com/the-team/

I already have an idea who the winner will be (not me) but I'm interested nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Torillian.

I think Brent Galietti is the one I generally like.

(Yep, He is).....

you have a fucking cool name btw

I'll go for Mr. Bryant, but to be honest I hardly ever read reviews on this site

Torillian is my favorite. I don't always agree with his scores, but he actually plays his Japanese games to completion and without the awful inherent bias you see these days.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Craig (Machina) is the best writer, in my opinion.

Best reviewer, on the other hand, is close between him and Torillian (Karl). I suppose I'll give it to Tor, because he doesn't underrate everything except GRID.

Obligatory shout-out to Chris Kerr and Joe for being among the only people on the review team who know how to spell (since they're English)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Gotta be Torillian. Great writer and one of our most prolific reviewers. Although I'd like to suggest myself. All five of my reviews have been pretty excellent TBH.

I'll say Kantor/guy who did Skyrim review, because he gave it the high scores it deserves.

I'll admit though, I don't usually read GamrReviews (I find them akward to access from the vgchartzs main page) so I might be not giving enough credit to someone).

You have quite the cool name! :D

If that KitchenSink guy does reviews (he's the one who wrote about Pikmin 3, right?) then I'll vote for him. He has really amazing articles.
I also like Smeags, I still consider him a writer!

not the guy who reviewed Skyrim.
9,7? seriously Dude?

OK i have to say it even if get banned Is Craig Snow a bastard child?

I´ll give my vote to Arthur Kabrick