By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who DON'T you want to appear in Battle Royale? OPM lists their 10 unwanted cast list

Tagged games:

With all the talk of who SHOULD  be in PASBR, we've overlooked the list of who SHOULD NOT be in the game.

OPMuk has put together a list of ten people they do not want to appear in the game.

So, my question is: who would you NOT want to appear?

The wind flower (flOwer)

Ethan "The Crying man" Mars (Heavy Rain)

Niko "Fresh off the boat" Belic (GTA:IV)

Cptn "Follow" Price (Call of Duty)

An Avatar (Playstation "Is it still around, lulz?" Home)

Nathan "Chimera" Hale (Resistance)

Tony "I'm still skating!" Hawk

Gordon "Dot Dot Dot" Freeman (Half Life)

50 "Fiddy" Cent (Blood on the Sand)

A ship from (WipEout HD/Fury)

Yes, I have too much time on my hands

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Otacon.

Thought of a better one, Cait Sith.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Good list. Here's mine Octagon and that girl, A Gran tourismo car, Lair Dragon, Marlowe, Croc, Loco Roco things, that dancing tree from Patapon, Rag Doll Kung Fu guys, Super Rub a Dub duck(mabye the shark can be in it), Dan from Street Fighter games.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Heavenly Sigma said:
Good list. Here's mine Octagon and that girl, A Gran tourismo car, Lair Dragon, Marlowe, Croc, Loco Roco things, that dancing tree from Patapon, Rag Doll Kung Fu guys, Super Rub a Dub duck(mabye the shark can be in it), Dan from Street Fighter games.

A Ragdoll from Ragdoll KungFu wouldn't be too out of place considering it's pretty much the same game no?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

I agree with the list in the OP... and I fully expect at least one stupid character like Fiddy... or a... *gulp* Wonderbook book.

Sora (Kingdom hearts) If he's in the game i'll just spend a lot of my time wrecking his face.
Rico (Killzone) Fuck Rico.
A MAG Soldier.
A LAIR dragon.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I agree with the list in the OP... and I fully expect at least one stupid character like Fiddy... or a... *gulp* Wonderbook book.

Sora (Kingdom hearts) If he's in the game i'll just spend a lot of my time wrecking his face.
A MAG Soldier.
A LAIR dragon.

With that logic, I gues you DO want him in then?

Rag Doll Kung Fu sucks.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Ajescent said:
Dgc1808 said:

A MAG Soldier.
A LAIR dragon.

With that logic, I gues you DO want him in then?

Perhaps... but if he some how makes it i must break him.

4 ≈ One

Chimera Hale would be pretty OP

PS All-Stars could attain levels of legendary-ness unobtained by any fighting game since Fighters Megamix if they included the flOwer.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.