By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Something you might have missed from E3 Episode 1: Vita to become a PS3 controller

Tagged games:

I think this was confirmed ages ago but incase you didn't know. Vita can be used as a PS3 controller with the Vita's touchscreens sometimes gaining extra functionalities.

The first game out of the blocks to use this feature will be LBP2 in the form of a DLC

So...who wants to be the first to accuse Sony of copying Nintendo, which is undoubtably what this will decsend into.

Thanks to OPM_Uk

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

but, but they wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for teh wii-u massive success *oh wait*

111111!11

What's the point of this functionality if you already own a PS3 Blu-ray Remote?

Can you stream the whole of LBP2 to your Vita though?

Around the Network

This isnt something new in terms of announcement, and certainly isnt something new in the industry.... but I guess Vita owners need something to grab on right now.

E3 aint over yet, there might be some Vita news to unveil afterall.....

Who would develop with the vita in mind as a controller with such a small user base? especially in comparison to the PS3 user base.

jlrx said:
Who would develop with the vita in mind as a controller with such a small user base? especially in comparison to the PS3 user base.

I imagine folks who make WIIU games will at least consider it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Panama said:

I'm not sure I understand your comment.

This is for gameplay...?

Ajescent said:
Panama said:

I'm not sure I understand your comment.

This is for gameplay...?

I'm messing with you. I didn't want to throw out a generic Sony copied Nintendo comment, so I went for a generic PS3 plays movies comment.