By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else was underwhelmed by Resident Evil 6?

Tagged games:

Shown during Microsoft's 2012 E3 press conference:

Idk..... it just felt like they were trying too hard? Also, QTE after QTE.

Around the Network

I don't know about you man, but my balls still hurt

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143982&page=1#

spurgeonryan said:
After Tomb Raider, Splinter cell, and Halo 4 it was not as great, but I still enjoyed it.

You mean... you actually liked those other games? O_o

Damn it, I wish I had more time to play. I have had to ignore BF3 completely because I simply don't have enuff time and energy to invest in competitive enough to play in an online game as big and demanding as BF3 (plus I was a bit worn out after Bad Company 2 who came out only 1.5 years earlier).

Im dissapointed. Not that its bad but this reminds me more of an Uncharted Game than an Resident Evil game.
Call me dissapointet.

Around the Network

more sad than udnerwhelmed, survivor RE wont comeback ever. I can only hope for they keep making them on handhelds.

BasilZero said:
The original announcement trailer back in TGS was underwhelming as well.

Too try harding in RE6, but still looks buyable for me..

Really? I thought the announcement trailer was pretty cool. Sure it was pretty action-y still. Maybe just the shock from the announcement won me over.

After looking at this though, I'm not sure if it's a buy for me...

I was disappointed.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Like i said in the Msft press conference thread. Michael Bay presents: Resident Evil 6.

probably will get it since i played all the others, does look buyable and better than re5 story wise, one thing that i dont like is the cpu controlled AI partner it just takes the horror survival element away for me

Play Me