By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will there be a Lost Odyssey 2? Would you want one?

Tagged games:

Will there be a Lost Odyssey 2?

Of course, Mystwalker wil... 73 40.56%

I hope so, but I'm not s... 73 40.56%

I loved the game, but I want something new. 5 2.78%

No, God, No! 4 2.22%

Don't know. Show me resultz...... 25 13.89%

Total:180

I was a big fan of Lost Odyssey when it came out, spending hours in the end game doing side quests and looking for secrets. I have been hoping for a follow up to the game. I am curious how many of you out there liked/loved/hated the game and why.

I thought the characters were entertaining, except the voice actors for the kids. The battle system was fun, despite being pretty traditional and the story was well put together. The only big problem I had with the game was the load times. They were long and every where, including every time you entered a random battle. Though shorter if you installed the game, they were still bad.

Around the Network

No. Yes. (But I'd rather have Cry-On.)

Haven't played it, but have seen the game in action in person, so yes I would like to see a part 2, though I really doubt it would happen.

Will there be one? No. Do I want one? Absolutely.

Can't say I do, the first game was way to boring for me. I didn't really enjoy it until I got the White Boa. Plus the story was too much of a mixed bag for me.

Around the Network

Yes the way the story ends begs for a sequel.

Mad55 said:
Yes the way the story ends begs for a sequel.

What makes you say that?  I mean, the story was tied up quite nicely.  If anything I can't see a sequel using the same set of characters.

LO1 was such a great experience and I have always hoped there would be a sequel. I have disappointing doubts there will ever be one, but I still have faith.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

One of the best games I have played this gen but could not finish. Best rpg this gen for sure along with Valkyria Chronicles. But I never finished the story, here in Europe the 4th disc was packed inside an enveloppe, it was unplayable, it always gave me disc read errors. I then bought 2 other versions in the stores to no avail...

LO is possibly my favourite RPG this generation and I'd love a sequel but I doubt we'll see it. :(