By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I recorded my son's first sleep over :-)

Tagged games:

READ PLEASE:

Just to make it straight. It did make them entertained. Maybe a bit much because they slept so late its early and it was quite noisy.

I sat there just watching them play while my wife was at the phone. It was quite chaotic as all three of my son's friends did not know how to play. In which I ended up giving them "little" advises as the kids made some mistakes. 

--- All three of them had the "graphical" doubt in mind but it was almost non-existent after 20 mins of trying out the game. This really made me happy as I have always believed that games are not all about bells and whistles. ---

I thought it would appropriate to share this experience. 

(And yes, we do have a projector) 

_______

Recorded: May 12th 

The boys ended up buying the game after a week. No I will not tell you which one is my son. 

Uploaded: May 19th (My cousin's youtube account)

Links: 

http://youtu.be/UHN04RuEMrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHN04RuEMrw

Video Embeded (Use links if this video doesnt work)

Yay!!!

Around the Network

That's awesome xD

One thing though- that TV must be the biggest I've ever seen; didn't even realise you could buy them that large from a shop! Each of those 4 split screens looks larger than my own TV (although it isn't a particularly big one)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
That's awesome xD

One thing though- that TV must be the biggest I've ever seen; didn't even realise you could buy them that large from a shop! Each of those 4 split screens looks larger than my own TV (although it isn't a particularly big one)

Its a projector

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
radishhead said:
That's awesome xD

Its a projector

That makes much more sense, thanks xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

That projector is simply MANLY.

Its nice to see kids having fun, reminds me of the old days when I was a kid and would have sleepovers with my friends. Ah, good days.

Around the Network

I'm more interested in your other video! "Baskerville June sings abba!"

Awww :3

Seeing people play Minecraft 360 makes me happy

nice! but you have play own music from your xbox or lower the music in the game. that's the only thing i don't really like in minecreft because it gets annoying very fast. i liked the music the first minutes but after an hour or so...omg...^^

I call myself a gamer, but to this day, I have never seen a single Minecraft video or anything. Anyway, seeing how much fun those kids had with this game and the fact that I love playing games like World of Keflings and Lego Indiana Jones with my kid, I think I'm just going to get over my fear of this game and buy this game today.

d21lewis said:
I call myself a gamer, but to this day, I have never seen a single Minecraft video or anything. Anyway, seeing how much fun those kids had with this game and the fact that I love playing games like World of Keflings and Lego Indiana Jones with my kid, I think I'm just going to get over my fear of this game and buy this game today.

You wont regret it. This game is perfect if you have friends and multiple controllers. 

However, for me, it took me a bit while to really find the "fun" factor in Minecraft. 

Yay!!!