By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pandora's Tower is being Localized for North America

Tagged games:

Link

I was stumbling around on the internet and read a review for Pandora's Tower. In the conclusion it said it will be releasing in North America, and I was a bit shocked to hear this. So I googled around and found that link above, however I think it's a bit sketchy. I could not find any official confirmation of Pandora's Tower, but one can hope now.

Do you think this is legit, is Pandora's Tower being localized in the Americas? I hope so because if it isn't I'm importing this one.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

I would hope so. This is the game I want the most out of the three.

Pokemon Y FC: 1461-6202-2180

in-game name: Matthew

It is a good game. I hope you will be able to play it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

There is a prevailing thought that it will make it to North America.
But there has been no official word.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Not confirmed, but it is definitely likely at this point. Hell, nothing's off the table now that Pikmin 2 is coming

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

When I said "making it's way to the West" I was including Europe in the West as I assumed most people do. While I think that Pandora's Tower will eventually make it's way to NA that's not what I meant in that article and make no claim about knowing one way or another.

Imported it, enjoying it. Hopefully it will release in NA, that and FF2:CB.

Hasn't it already been released in Europe?

I'd assume that Nintendo would release if only to help with the remain calendar months and end the Wii's full support with a bang before Wii U drops.

Not confirmed.

My Opinion: DEFINITELY given Xenoblade is already out and did very well, and Last Story is out soon and will do well as well.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

NoirSon said:
Hasn't it already been released in Europe? 

Yes, I own it already. That's why I said, I hope it for you (meaning people in the US). I don't know what Torillian meant.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]