By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Announces PS Vita In Crystal White Color For Japan

Tagged games:

Is A White PS Vita A Desperate Move By Sony ??

Yes 16 29.63%

No 37 68.52%

Total:53

Sony will release a new Crystal White PlayStation Vita console in Japan next month.
On sale starting June 28 and will sell at ¥29,980 ($375) for the Wi-Fi/3G model, and ¥24,980 ($313) for the Wi-Fi-only model.  Sony will also release matching accessories for the new white PS Vita, including an earbud headset, a white carrying pouch, a leather case, and a strap.  There are no future plans for Sony to release this Crystal White PS Vita outside of Japan.

source & Trailer of White PS Vita: http://lifeforgaming.blogspot.com/?view=sidebar

Around the Network

I guess that's it for the 3DS then.

I think the Vita is saved now

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

With Sony consoles: Black or GTFO

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Looks yucky

Around the Network

+10k sales weekly on average confirmed

bye bye 3ds

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Why is this a "Desperate" move? Is this the first time anyone has released colours after a console launch? Were they considered desperate?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

But there's no games to play on it Sony.

So White = Desperate ?

Meh, Ill wait for the Golden PSV to be released with Persona.