By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGCHART Elite- All Vgchart Newbz WILL come in and worship us now! The word Gaf has been outlawed.

Tagged games:

Should newer vgchart users bow down and worship older members three times a day?

Yes 34 34.00%

No 13 13.00%

You are a viscious monster! 7 7.00%

Mutiny! 12 12.00%

Probably 1 1.00%

I will do so. 3 3.00%

Who are you? 20 20.00%

See reslutez 3 3.00%

other( post below) 2 2.00%

I believe in you random internet user. 5 5.00%

Total:100

I am the elite, you are the filthy half-user.

Around the Network

Yes

spurgeonryan said:
Millenium said:

Your forgot to use the Title sir or sire, and I am not too sure that I like how many dots you used in your post.

I'm not sure I like your excistance, but I didn't create a thread about that did I now... ;)

It really is pathetic that your only defense against me calling you out as a spammer is to use my own argument against me.

What's even sadder, is this whole thread is dedicated to insult me.

I should report you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You may worship me now.

I approve of the movement

SIGNED by Jay520, Elite VGChartz member

Jay520 said:
I approve of the movement

SIGNED by Jay520, Elite VGChartz member

A good 75-85% of your posts are spam. So you don't qualify. :-p. Leave us gods alone, plebian 

hatmoza said:
It really is pathetic that your only defense against me calling you out as a spammer is to use my own argument against me.

What's even sadder, is this whole thread is dedicated to insult me.

I should report you.

Oh Hatz... he's saying people are allowed to bow down to you! What more do you need? *Checks Convos with badgenome* I stand corrected, you are not easily pleased.

Wow, looks like something wrong is happening...