By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else would like to keep the old database here on Vgchartz? User's game ratings have returned?

Tagged games:

Do you want to just keep the old Database?

Yes 15 83.33%

No 0 0%

Bring on total change! 1 5.56%

see resultz 0 0%

I do not understand 2 11.11%

Other (post below) 0 0%

Total:18

I cannot find the graphs anymore, how do I access the graphs?

Around the Network

They're getting rid of the database? I thought there would simply be one for each site.

I agree

I hate that we cannot help out with the GameDB anymore and that several members are leaving this site because they only were here for the GameDB. So, I guess we should keep it?

I am ok with the new charts, but I really hate the loss of being able to filter by date range.

Over the years our ability to manipulate the data has been on steady decline and make it harder and harder to compare and contrast between products.

Ah...you're talking about the game library not sales. Yeah, I very much dislike the removal of that info from this site to gamewise. It should be combined to one site.

Around the Network

Why have all my ratings disappeared? That is ridiculous. There is no reason for that data to go away. I have been using this site to keep track of my collection for over 3 years, and rated over 170 games in the process. I am NOT happy about this at all.

That needs to come back...now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Yes, keep the database here.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I hope the game database stays. I put a lot of time in adding 473 games and rating them all.
Hopefully it will be maintained again soon? I still can't add Journey (psn) and Closure (psn)

They are going to need some kind of game database to keep track of sales anyway, I mean how would you look up the sales of a specific game without a game database. They might as well keep some other features like ratings and user collections.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

*Walks into this thread sees what its about and runs away as fast as possible*

Former something....