By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shinji Mikami Creating Survival Horror Game With Bethesda Softworks

Tagged games:

Shinji Mikami, director of God Hand andResident Evil 4, is returning to his roots. His studio Tango Gameworks is working on a game codenamed "Zwei," which Famitsu announced is a survival horror title.

Tango Gameworks is a subsidiary of Bethesda’s parent company ZeniMax Media.Bethesda Softworks will work with Tango on developing their survival horror game.

It was awhile ago, but we noticed some creepy sketches on Tango Gameworks’ blog. Perhaps these posts are early concept art?

Read more stories about Tango Gameworks & ZeniMax Media on Siliconera.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

this sounds amazing! i can't imagine the game turning out as anything but great. can't wait to hear more!

Just thinking about the glitches Bethesda will bring in I am shitting myself in terror.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Survival Horror and Bethesda all in one. I could not ask for more from a new IP!!!!!

New Shinji game.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Just thinking about the glitches Bethesda will bring in I am shitting myself in terror.

Amen

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

So you guys expecting it to be open world?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

New genre: Survive the glitch horror

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

this sounds amazing...hope it will be a mix of resident evil and resident evil 4...we will see :D

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Hopefully it comes to PC so the Community can fix the game.