By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Creating Super Mario Bros. 4?

Tagged games:

Nintendo purchases domain names all the time, but when they register one for Super Mario 4 everyone’s interest picks up. We already know that Nintendo currently has a new 2D Super Mario game in the works for the Nintendo 3DS and that they’re most likely to show it off at E3 in June. Do you think the new Mario game for Nintendo 3DS could be Super Mario 4?

Are you excited for the new SMB Game?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
This is the game that RolStoppable has been waiting for! Nintendo's stock holders as well.

The question is... is Rol a Nintendo Stockholder?

U sneaky

i think i posted this in the WiiU thread a few days ago but it does deserve its own thread

it would be awesome to get a 4th game!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

'Super Mario 4'...? Don't you mean Super Mario BROS. 4?
Wasn't NSMB on DS supposed to be that game already though? And NSMB Wii the 5th one?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
This is the game that RolStoppable has been waiting for! Nintendo's stock holders as well.

The question is... is Rol a Nintendo Stockholder?

Anyone who's smart would have bought when Malstrom was hyping the Wii and sold as soon as he started to be negative.

Around the Network

It would be SMB5 because SMW is officially SMB4. I'm surprised not many people know this.

Yes, I'm excited! I love it when Nintendo announces something new! :D

Cheebee said:
'Super Mario 4'...? Don't you mean Super Mario BROS. 4?
Wasn't NSMB on DS supposed to be that game already though? And NSMB Wii the 5th one?

Yeah, I'm a bit confused too.

I guess, technically, they never really made a #4 in series :?

RolStoppable said:
1) Where's the confirmation that Nintendo bought such a domain name?
2) MyNintendoNews is a terrible source for news.
3) Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4. It's even printed on the Japanese packaging.

4) Super Mario Bros really should be up to at least 6 now considering the two 'new' SMB games. However, I guess they are considered not part of the main series?
5) I like numbers.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

It would be SMB5 because SMW is officially SMB4. I'm surprised not many people know this.

Awww, someone beat me to it.