By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Hey guys. What game are going to start next? I have played flower and Mass Effect 3 for the 3rd time trough and finally got the perfect Playtrough on Insanity. But now I have some trouble to find a worthy follower.

So I figured I´d ask you what game you are going to start next.

Around the Network

Possibly Xenoblade. My backlog is massive. Too much choice.

I actually don't know. XD I haven't even neared finishing Skyward Sword yet! (That's what I'm working on atm.)
Either Kirby's Epic Yarn or Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Yeah I´am still playing Zelda SS to, I just can´t play it alone anymore, cause it´s boring, and there is no atmosphere

i finish all my games before start another i dont want to get backed up

next one i'll start is max payne 3

Around the Network

I really hoped to play Kid: Icarus Uprising but I have to wait until Tuesday as my Postage Service gave me next no time to answer the door to collect it on Saturday. I hope I don't get mucked about again by the Royal Mail if I'm honest.

i'd like to play fire emblem or a pokemon game. dark souls and demon souls are the ones i'm likely to get first though.

if i ever find out who stole Demon souls from me, i'll rip their intestines out their mouth and hang them with it by the throat.

I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

My brother said that about Arkham City too. I was really into it until Uncharted came out, and I just never got around to finishing it. 

Is the Vanquish ending as dissappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending? Maybe I'll hold off on that one until this summer.......

I am the Playstation Avenger.