By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3 'Extended Cut' DLC free this summer, offers 'further clarity to the ending'

Tagged games:

Please internet people, don't compalin about this too. Seems like a good move from them (since it's free).

Around the Network

i wonder what will be wrong with it this time

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

At least it's free.

the whiners won !

This proves gamers do have a voice that can make a difference

Around the Network

I really hope this puts in motion the Indoctrination Theory. It's just so awesome and it would make sense. :)

On principal, without looking at the new ending, I'm going to complain it sucks and demand they change it...because you know, that's the norm now isn't it?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

It....is NOT.....indoctrination. Jesus, Hallucination people. Let's get it correct.

Wagram said:
It....is NOT.....indoctrination. Jesus, Hallucination people. Let's get it correct.

If you look up Indoctrination on the Codex, Shepard had all of those symptoms, an dthe end that "hallucination" was the final thing that would determine if he fell under their control. According to the theory *SPOILER* the red choice is the right choice, the green choice is what Saren wanted, and the blue choice is what the Illusive Man wanted. GREEN =  Shepard Husk, BLUE = Indoctrination and RED = Escape *SPOILER*

I just want them to apply it but not leave it like that, and here's hoping that DLC comes with more gameplay. That cut off boss fight with the Illusive Man would be sweet!

Well, now to ruin everybody's fun.

"Through additional cinematic sequences and epilogue scenes, the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will give fans seeking further clarity to the ending of Mass Effect 3 deeper insights into how their personal journey concludes. "

That doesn't sound very much like indoctrination theory.

However, it IS free, and they can hardly make the ending any worse, so I approve.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective