By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy III (VI) Enhanced Port! (With Voices)

Tagged games:

april fools lolololol

this site is going to be a mess.

Around the Network

This kind of threads shouldn't be allowed on gamrconnect

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I'm just gonna avoid this site for the next 24 hours lol

PhantomLink said:

What a sad, sad comment. You don't have to get all grumpy about it, ignore it. Ture, it can get annoying but you are the controller of your hand and your hand controls where you click.

NintendoPie said:
PhantomLink said:

What a sad, sad comment. You don't have to get all grumpy about it, ignore it. Ture, it can get annoying but you are the controller of your hand and your hand controls where you click.

You can apply that logic to every other tread/post in every forum, that's why there are rules to prevent sites from becoming well... a joke

Around the Network

Ah April Fool's day is upon us yet again. 

If this were any other day I think I already would've shat myself with hype

Aren't these actually the old Square concepts for a Final Fantasy on the N64?

at least they are good for something now, and if it's just a Aprils Fools joke

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

BasilZero said:
PhantomLink said:
NintendoPie said:
PhantomLink said:

You can apply that logic to every other tread/post in every forum, that's why there are rules to prevent sites from becoming well... a joke

Only thing that goes against that logic is the fact that April Fools only occurs on one day a year unless a lolforum decides to make a certain rule for one exact day which imo would be a bigger joke ;)

Edit: Oh hey, 3900th post! APRIL FOOLS!

Well there is a forum with that kind of "rule" so logic has been defeated haha.

It is big happy lie day. woohoo. no one can come up with a convincing big, happy lie.