By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - vgchartzgirl actually makes posts on the site?!?!?!

Tagged games:

Yeah, pretty stupid reason to open a new thread, but yeah, it's 3:19 AM and no good decisions are ever made after three in the morning. So in spirit of no-good decisions (who would I be if I actually did well?) and the immortal words of man-bear-pig (holy shitballs!!!) I hereby dedicate this thread to vgchartzgirl. Come let us all celebrate our official mascot whose everlasting grace will embue us all with so many treasured friends that we can only express our deeply felt communion with exclamations of joy!!! Hallelujah!!! Holy shitballs!!!

For the sake of providing some discussion, let us ponder how the supernatural gifts of our fair goddess permit her to defy the laws of VgChartz and continue to establish new friends without actually signing in???

I'm going to take a safe guess and theorize that it has to involve meatballs and a coat hangar. The trick is to use the coat hangar to only penetrate the meatball precisely a half inch so as to provide the necessary support for the appendages (coat hangars) without actually pentrating the nucleus. Afterward the natural intelligence of the meatball makes it perfectly suitable to train for the purposes of subverting the site's defences and erasing all records of activity except for the new friends. Holy Meatballs!!!

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network

She has a new account in case you didn't know that.

Not sure how she does that FR thing though.

No, I actually wasn't aware of her new account. I must admit I don't exactly follow her chronicles but I found myself looking over her profile for whatever reason and found that she actually had a post history while I always assumed she just added a ton of friends.

Hey wait, the alternate account is her meatball friend!!!

Hmm... And I had no idea that she only has about 400 forum posts on her first account. That's one massive impact per post!

If I remembered her alt accounts name I'd tell ya' =) (shouldn't take too long until she or anyone who knows enters this thread though)

Edit: WAIT, FUCK! I mixed her with Nintendo Fan Girl! Sorry to get your hopes up bro =(

@spurgeonryan: seriously, that sounds like a lot of work. You look to have a few thousand friends to go though. Perhaps that qualifies you as a demi-god though. Maybe when I'm more rested I should open a thread dedicated to you too. I also have to think of a new food item theme for your thread. Any suggestions?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I friend every friend that friends her. Does that help?

So you were really vgchartzgirl.  I hope you didn't mind all those sexual private messages I sent you.

Is she the one with risky pictures or was that gball..somehingsomething z...etc...zack?

Another glorious day in the corps!

Seriously though, not a clue.

spurgeonryan said:

That would explain why her and you are my only friends...sigh...

mushroomboy5 said:
spurgeonryan said:

That would explain why her and you are my only friends...sigh...

Not anymore.  Any old timer that likes Nintendo is cool in my book.