By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 'Kid Icarus Uprising is awesome'-thread

Tagged games:

The title says it all. Kid Icarus Uprising is a great game. It is much fun to follow the dialogs of all the gods. The game is looking great, in my opinion even better than RE:Revelations. The action is fast and much fun, like an arcade shooter. What a pity I didn't get any streetpass for the game so far, hope that will be better if I'm actually out of the house.

Share your impressions, your favorite or not so favorite things about the game.

What, you didn't played the game so far? Get yourself a copy now, to participate at this great piece of game.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Im sooo skeptical. When it first unveiled I was xxcited to see Pit finally return. Every trailer after that sucked that xxcitment away piece by piece to where its barely hanging on in my games to buy/keep a eye on list, buuuut there is a piece of me that still wants to play it. I understand they wanted to separate it from metroid even further but im not of fan of the KH styled action crap. I'll pay attention to this thread for opinions

spurgeonryan said:
I am waiting for a demo. Is anyone else waiting for a demo as well? What about online? The game sold over a hundred thousand copies in Japan alone. You should be able to find someone that way.

I tried out online right after finishing the first two chapters. Many names in japanese characters out there.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Finally a thread about Uprising! I absolutely LOVE this game. Everybody with a 3DS needs this added to their 3DS library. Definitely could be the 3DS game of the year.

We also need a tournament thread..

@Mnementh, and yes, by far the best-looking, best-playing, all-around game that has hit the 3DS since launch. The controls are perfect for this type of fast-paced action. A lot of people aren't buying the game because of the controls. How stupid. There is more configuration than you can imagine, and you do not have to use the stylus. I have 50 hours in Uprising so far, and usually play in 3-5 hour intervals, and I've never experienced any "hand cramps." Just get used to the controls, and you'll be fine. It shouldn't stop you from buying the greatest 3DS game that has hit the system.

Around the Network
EpicLight said:
@Mnementh, and yes, by far the best-looking, best-playing, all-around game that has hit the 3DS since launch. The controls are perfect for this type of fast-paced action. A lot of people aren't buying the game because of the controls. How stupid. There is more configuration than you can imagine, and you do not have to use the stylus. I have 50 hours in Uprising so far, and usually play in 3-5 hour intervals, and I've never experienced any "hand cramps." Just get used to the controls, and you'll be fine. It shouldn't stop you from buying the greatest 3DS game that has hit the system.

I have to add, that the autofire-option allows to avoid constantly pressing the L-Button. That is the reason for people with big hands that they feel uncomfortable: pressing L and using the circle-pad at the same time. A 3DS XL would be also good for this reason. Anyways, if you encounter this try autofire. You will press sometimes L anyways, but it is no longer needed to do it constantly.

Btw, I love your avatar xD is that the Sonic Cannon?

Im so picking up dis game, but i cant afford it right now.

The game is pretty fun. I love the chatter between all the character while you go through the levels, and fusing weapons together is pretty cool. The controls on the other hand are painful and I find I can only manage to finish one level before my hands feel like they are about to fall off.

I think I am on chapter 17 now and the game only keeps getting better, in fact I think I will go now and indulge a little more.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

So I walked into my brothers room took Kid Icarus out of his 3DS, put it in mine and played the 1st Zone. This game is fuckin sick.