By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Review the new gamrreview.com site!~ Vgchart Site split if you did not know what this is. they are moving today!!! :(

Tagged games:

What grade do you give it?

A 6 12.77%

B 4 8.51%

C 9 19.15%

D 8 17.02%

E (The new "F"... 2 4.26%

Pass 1 2.13%

Epic Fail 10 21.28%

Other 0 0%

See resultz 7 14.89%

Total:47
trasharmdsister12 said:

Kasper is quite the looker.

Your mother complemented my looks too once. Maybe it's in your genes?

Around the Network

i voted epicfail for now. we'll have to see how things progress over the next few months.

I can't login. I thought these new sites would carry over our existing credentials.

I hate that they are segregated. -_- Other than that I'll check it out.

However, I do like the use of disqus. I use that a lot on many others sites. Works well as a comment tool. Funny thing is I've always had my name in disqus link to VGC. :) ioi should thank me for the free links.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:
I can't login. I thought these new sites would carry over our existing credentials.

Well I can only imagine that it is not ready yet. Although I clicked on one of the articles and post with my facebook account or as a guest. I cannot remember now.

I am afraid that now that it has seperated from this site I probably will never go there. When it comes down to it I came for the sales. I will just go back to that mentality like I was at when I first came here and just talk sales. I have no want to go to another site. I just use twitter for that.

I have that same fear too. Same with the gameWise thing. I'm signed up for the beta and all it's just that they should all be connected, not seperated like they are soon going to be. Btw, where are all of the threads going to be? On this site?

Eh I think it's a pretty ugly site to visit and not a nice one to navigate.

I give it a D

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i voted epicfail for now. we'll have to see how things progress over the next few months.

Why in the world would you put down epic fail? Did you even go to the link that I provided? This is not about the site we have here on vgchartz it is about the new site when the site splits.

you gave me the choice, and from what i've seen of the site over the past few wk's and that link, i'm so not impressed.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:

Well I can only imagine that it is not ready yet. Although I clicked on one of the articles and post with my facebook account or as a guest. I cannot remember now.

I am afraid that now that it has seperated from this site I probably will never go there. When it comes down to it I came for the sales. I will just go back to that mentality like I was at when I first came here and just talk sales. I have no want to go to another site. I just use twitter for that.

I have that same fear too. Same with the gameWise thing. I'm signed up for the beta and all it's just that they should all be connected, not seperated like they are soon going to be. Btw, where are all of the threads going to be? On this site?

I cannot remember what I was told. From what I remember the actual vgchartz site that we have all stayed on these years instead of leaving may have an off topic section. Gamewise will get anything to do with the database and it should also have a threads section as well. Who knows. All I know is that this is a review of the gamrreview site thread and that is the gamrreview.com link and next to it is the gamewise.co link. Post totals will stay on vgchartz, but other things will be split up and other things will just dissapear. Interesting that the main site that some will be on is vgchartz that is keeping postotals. Especially the ones who are double god or whatever it is called.

Gamewise is going to be like a huge wiki with every last bit of information that you can think of in it.

Why the sites are not linked? I do not know. Have to ask the owners.

Will everything, such as points and wall posts, be updated for VGC when you do something on another site?

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:

I cannot remember what I was told. From what I remember the actual vgchartz site that we have all stayed on these years instead of leaving may have an off topic section. Gamewise will get anything to do with the database and it should also have a threads section as well. Who knows. All I know is that this is a review of the gamrreview site thread and that is the gamrreview.com link and next to it is the gamewise.co link. Post totals will stay on vgchartz, but other things will be split up and other things will just dissapear. Interesting that the main site that some will be on is vgchartz that is keeping postotals. Especially the ones who are double god or whatever it is called.

Gamewise is going to be like a huge wiki with every last bit of information that you can think of in it.

Why the sites are not linked? I do not know. Have to ask the owners.

Will everything, such as points and wall posts, be updated for VGC when you do something on another site?

If they are not linked then no. Spit in your eye, start over.

@bolded What?

Also... automatic D for not being linked and updating for all the other sites.