By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crapcom dumps Resident Xbox owners due to Kinect

Tagged games:

Oh, God. How will we live without the sloppily made ports of rail shooters? :o

Around the Network

Oh noes.

Or they could just fork over $1.50 for a Wii, or however much it's selling for these days.

that's so awesome for the 15 people with a Move who also like RE

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Everyone loves Resident Evil on the PSMove. Smart move!

Ok good, we have an xbox fan, a ps3 fan, a wii fan, and an ios fan all agreeing that no one cares.

Around the Network

lol @ all above comments

Hang on, are my eyes deceiving me....!!!?

Did they article writer GUESS that this is the reason for porting to the Xbox 360, then draw a CONCLUSION that the reason for this decision HIGHLIGHTS a problem with Kinect, based on a guess and hypothesis that HE made!?

The mind boggles! He might well be right but that is so besides the point it's not even funny. Writing like this is below even bottom barrel tabeloid level.

This guy needs a poke in he eye and a head butt to knock some sense into his little brain.

"so this comes as another blow for Xbox owners who, like many, will no doubt have to fork out for a PS3 and Move if they want to play these Resident Evil games."

Is it not on the Wii anymore?

Damn, these on rails shooter with the Resident Evil brand took the world by storm!

Resident Evil just does not fit for motion controlled games at all.
Resident Evil is not a shooter.
Resident Evil is NOT an on rails shooter.

Resident Evil is about horror, exploring things and playing straight from your bed! That is the way it is meant to be played. Don't let you tell anything else.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

RolStoppable said:
Oh yeah? You know, these games were never any good in the first place. You can have them, PS3 owners. Good riddance, I say.

But if they don't sell well how can Capcom justify putting Resident Evil 6 on the PS3.