By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Guerilla have 3 games on the way. Only two of them are Killzone"

Tagged games:

yay for more Killzone?

I have not had my fill of... 25 47.17%

More the merrier 3 5.66%

Meh, I'll give it a try 2 3.77%

I'm not too interested i... 5 9.43%

I'm more interested in the new IP. 13 24.53%

OPMuk fanboys are the worst. 5 9.43%

Total:53

Want more Killzone? seems GG have you covered. Killzone Vita is as we all know on its way, what the other Killzone game is- it might be DLC or heaven forfend, Killzone 4...

But what if (like me) you don't care for Killzone? Seems they have you covered as well. Is it for Vita...? I dunno, is it for PS3? Don't ask me...or to a lesser extent, could it be for the PS4?! Highly unlikely but hey, Helghan has frozen over after all right?

OPM by way of IGN

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Doubt it is more dlc so I guess Killzone 4 will be headed to the ps3 feb. of next year then.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Awesome :D More New IP joining Sony exclusive line up..every year. Fantastic

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I imagine one KIllzone for the PS4, one Killzone for the VITA, and a new IP on either one of those consoles, maybe both.

I lol'd at the thread title.

Around the Network

They announced a long time ago that they were making a new IP. It will probably be for the PS4.

Snesboy said:
I lol'd at the thread title.

I'll be honest, I expected more Killzones from them they seem to be slacking.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

I hope this new IP ain´t gonna be a FPS again, would like to see a third Person shooter or even something totally new.

AndrewWK said:
I hope this new IP ain´t gonna be a FPS again, would like to see a third Person shooter or even something totally new.

My thoughts exactly

i hope they have a wider variety of guns with loads of versatility for all 3 games.

looking for ward to all 3.