By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bioshock Infinite Heading To Wii U?

Tagged games:

It probably will be coming to the Wii U, a lot of 3rd party developers are getting onto the platform. Including Assassins Creed 3, which was just confirmed for the Wii U today.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network

Well if assassin's creed is hint enough of infinite going on the wiiU then I say yes it's happening.

I think I'm going to pick this up for the PS3 since it'e supposed to have 3d capabilities, and since I'm picking up a new 60inch 3D t.v soon :>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

i really hope so! as i want to buy this on WiiU instead of 360

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

spurgeonryan said:
Roma said:
i really hope so! as i want to buy this on WiiU instead of 360

I have been stubborn. Unless one of my friends have had the game or my kids get the game for Christmas or something I do not play other systems games. Except for when I was in Afghanistan I played a lot of 360 and PS3. So when any of these types of games come to a Nintendo Console, and they are actually decent games instead of rail shooters or something I am all over them!

This will make me happy, along with the rest of the game rumored to be coming to the Wii U.

I’ll be really happy if I don’t have to buy another system besides WiiU next gen. I mean there aren’t any 1st party games on the other two systems that will make me buy them.

don't forget Aliens CM! that looks awesome!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I'm really hoping that if the Wii U does in fact get all these big 3rd party games like Bioshock 3 and Assassin's Creed 3, that the developers actually try to push the system and enhance the games a bit, rather than just deliver straight ports from the current-gen builds. Because if that's all they do, I'd probably have to hold off on getting a Wii U for awhile unless Nintendo showcases a serious killer launch app at E3 that demonstrates exactly what the system is capable of.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

spurgeonryan said:
NightDragon83 said:
I'm really hoping that if the Wii U does in fact get all these big 3rd party games like Bioshock 3 and Assassin's Creed 3, that the developers actually try to push the system and enhance the games a bit, rather than just deliver straight ports from the current-gen builds. Because if that's all they do, I'd probably have to hold off on getting a Wii U for awhile unless Nintendo showcases a serious killer launch app at E3 that demonstrates exactly what the system is capable of.

i would imagine that if you have multiple systemss, then the wii u versions of all these games would need better graphics and a few extras. remember that soul caliber game the GC that had Link? that was a good extra!

Yeah that was cool, but the game itself was the same across all three because all 3 platforms were essentially the same.  It's up to the developers to put the extra effort into making the Wii U versions of multiplatform titles look better and take advantage of the hardware, because you know as soon as it's released there's gonna be all kinds of comparisons made on every website out there about which version is the best looking... and if the Wii U versions turn out to be no better looking than those on 6+ year old consoles, it's really going to hurt the system's image right off the bat, especially with the core gamers.

Again, we gotta see what Nintendo's going to show at E3, because it's up to them to set the bar high for their own system.  People complained that 3rd parties put out nothing but dance games, minigames and party games on the Wii... but remember, that's because Nintendo set the standard for what sells on the system by releasing tons of those types of games themselves, so 3rd parties were just following their lead.  If Nintendo doesn't come out with some really impressive stuff for launch that really flexes the Wii U's muscle, then 3rd parties won't be challenged to do any better than what they are currently doing on PS360 and PC.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Always nice to hear about big games (possibly) being made for the Wii U.

As much as I'd actually love to see this come to the Wii U (even though I'm ironically not a Bioshock fan anyway--just never got into the series), I believe they've denied any rumors of it coming to Wii U, or at least at the time they were interviewed that was the case.

Who?