By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony complies a list of the top 10 most earned Platinums. The #1 is unexpected.

Tagged games:

How many of these do you have?

7-10 15 12.40%

4-6 19 15.70%

1-3 40 33.06%

None 23 19.01%

Bah, Trophies can kiss my arse. 24 19.83%

Total:121

Have you ever wondered which of the thousands of platinums available most gamers have gone for and achieved?

Naturally difficulty plays a part and automatically canels out some folks, (yes Wipeout HD, I mean you.) but, that aside, Sony has gone through its servers and compiled a list of the ten most popular platinums...

#10 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (The Sly Collection)
#09 Borederlands
#08 God of War (God of War Collection)

For the rest of the list... Platinums

I'll be honest, I thought #01 would be Uncharted 2 so #01 is unexpected for me at least.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I'm surprised terminator salvation isn't on there, you get a platinum and 9 golds just for completing the game on hard.

I have 6 of them.

I have the top 2, I very almost have the one for UC2.

ACII is one of the easiest games to complete, so not that surprising.

Around the Network
Virus_Of_Life said:

I'm surprised terminator salvation isn't on there, you get a platinum and 9 golds just for completing the game on hard.

Yeah but Terminator Salvation sucks, Uncharted 2 is only the other hand is awesome.

I have 5, quite happy with that. Wanted to go for GoW but I realised I didn't really like the game so gave up. Kudos to Sly though, whilst according to our Trophy League, the game is only considered to be quite easy, it should be noted however (as stated in the article) that it is new when compared to the others on the list. So, it getting 10th should be respected.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Seece said:

Most of them are really easy to do but there's no way I'm wasting my time finding all those feathers!

Signature goes here!

Seece said:

Is it? I've never played it so I don't know. The reason I didn't expect it there is because I just assumed Uc2 would be more popular (if the Trophy league is anything to go by).

Ya, I think it's got one of the lowest ratios on TA as well.