By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Coming November 12 2012?

Tagged games:

Spanish retailer Fnac are the second retailer to advertise the forthcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 before it’s officially announced. There was previously uproar at Activision when Amazon went ahead and updated its Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 page before the game had officially unveiled to the public. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is widely expected to arrive on Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Are you looking forward to it? (If it is indeed real.)

Around the Network

Why do they think they need the Black Ops name exactly???

Iron Wolf sounded better

Any bet it is going to release in November, typical COD release area.

I don't play CoD games but I thought no one liked the Black Ops one? Why are they making a new one?
Wasn't it also the most sold CoD game though?

I am shocked to the core!

Around the Network

I guess they need another title besides MW to stick with so they don't have to count too high for the CoD series. Keeping the numbers in the title low will make it feel like a brand new game.

man-bear-pig said:
I am shocked to the core!

Did you like the first Black Ops?

NintendoPie said:
I don't play CoD games but I thought no one liked the Black Ops one? Why are they making a new one?

It's better than MW3 though, a lot of people stopped playing MW3 and actually went back to Black Ops. 

Treyarch cares a lot more about the community than Infinity Ward and takes more suggestions/feedback into account instead of just guessing at what we might want. So I have (to some degree) faith in Black Ops 2. 

NintendoPie said:

You're wrong. There were far more people hating on Modern Warfare 2 (which obviously was not the best sequel in existence).

Marks said:
NintendoPie said:

It's better than MW3 though, a lot of people stopped playing MW3 and actually went back to Black Ops. 

Treyarch cares a lot more about the community than Infinity Ward and takes more suggestions/feedback into account instead of just guessing at what we might want. So I have (to some degree) faith in Black Ops 2. 

Would you think Treyarch will be developing this sequel too? How many devs are there for the CoD games?