By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top 50 Pokémon First World Problems

Tagged games:

Those forced Tracey mentions where irritating.

Around the Network

"What's a "call of duty"? Sounds lame..." xD

Brilliant video! Thanks for sharing =)

spurgeonryan said:
Toxicspikes said:

Tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy.  After typing all of those I realize that typing tracy is a very easy word to type fast.

I thought it was funny! Don't think I ever had a problem getting Pokemon toys though. Especially Pikachu.

Pikachu toys were and still are all over the place. It's like an invasion of yellow, cute, murderous rodents.

The MMO problem is the most annoying! People, kids with 5 years play/buy pokemon, do you really think parents will give them credit cards to pay for monthly subscriptions and stickers to put your pokeballs! NO!

But one thing people are right! RED IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN ASH!!

And Blue :)... She tricked Sabrina with pokeballs in her boobs!! Can't get better than that!

That was hilarious!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
VicViper said:

The MMO problem is the most annoying! People, kids with 5 years play/buy pokemon, do you really think parents will give them credit cards to pay for monthly subscriptions and stickers to put your pokeballs! NO!

But one thing people are right! RED IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN ASH!!

And Blue :)... She tricked Sabrina with pokeballs in her boobs!! Can't get better than that!

Ash's exploits are legendary though! Pokeboobs and whatever blue did are nothing compared to his greatness!

No way! Red almost single-handled defeated Giovanni and team rocket! And I'm not talking about "we want that pikachu" team rocket! We're talking about Giovanni "Cold Killer Cloyster" team rocket, Lt. Surge "Zapdos Powered" Team Rocket and Koga "Cut the head of my Arbok and see if I care" Team Rocket!

spurgeonryan said:
Toxicspikes said:

Tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy tracy.  After typing all of those I realize that typing tracy is a very easy word to type fast.

I thought it was funny! Don't think I ever had a problem getting Pokemon toys though. Especially Pikachu.

You're aware it's spelled 'Tracey', not 'Tracy'...? xD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It's true that bikes cost way to much in the Pokémon World. All those cyclists in Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald must be really rich people.

Also:

That sucked -_-

LOL! I always did wonder why Ash never grew up... must be plastic surgery...