By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3D hitting Europe this summer

Tagged games:

if true, this is a good localisation time; I wonder if NoE is involved.

Around the Network

It's good to be Italian for once in a while.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

MrT-Tar said:

I'm pretty sure NoE is in the loop. They must be funding the translation and the ad campaign as part as their strategy to promote 3DS.

Either way this KH seems somewhat too childish and it's not a FF crossover anymore. I'll pass on this one...

If the July 27th date holds true, then it would be a pretty good job by the localization teams, just a couple of months after the japanese version, instead of the usual 8 - 12 months.

Can't wait for KH 3D, this game's will become of the reasons to have a 3DS IMO

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Great for you Europe! Here's hoping for a worldwide release this year.

Oh, and here's also hoping that this game lives up to KH1 and 358/2 Days, rather than down with KH2.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
MrT-Tar said:

I'm pretty sure NoE is in the loop. They must be funding the translation and the ad campaign as part as their strategy to promote 3DS.

Either way this KH seems somewhat too childish and it's not a FF crossover anymore. I'll pass on this one...

Every KH-game has childish elements (although BBS has less than KH I & II), what makes this one extra childish?

thats faster than i thought. I need to get a 3DS asap, you might have to wait Vita

Zuhyc said:
ryuzaki57 said:
MrT-Tar said:

Every KH-game has childish elements (although BBS has less than KH I & II), what makes this one extra childish?

Sora is younger + no FF characters + weird-looking ally monsters + the general way SE is promoting it

wait, younger?? I thought this was taking place after 2?

Soriku said:
oniyide said:
wait, younger?? I thought this was taking place after 2?

It does (it takes place after Recoded which is after 2). They're just younger for some plot related reason, but we saw them in their KH2 outfits/age too.

well f**k now im even more intrigued. If its anything close to the madness that was Birth By Sleep, i might not even need another 3ds game for awhile or any game for that matter