By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Sees 90% Sell Through

Tagged games:

Yeah, they crippled the sales of this game... we would probably see Love Plus level numbers if the shipment numbers were adequate.

Around the Network

TFF looks like an eventual million seller worldwide.

Love and tolerate.

Is this a Final Fantasy game? I read the article and got confused on what game your talking about.

I don't blame them. This game looks weird and from what i've seen, not very entertaining. That and I hate rhythm games,

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

boy if sony don't act fast vita may be heading into tripple digit numbers pretty soon   and the upcoming us line up for vita does not look that big !  

looks like after i get uncharted and maybe -little diviants ,  ill be in a dry spell ,  on the vita,  side of things, 

what sony needs is to get goldeneye 007/or other 007 game , need for speed, driver , gta , although if the sales dont improve,  i dont see any of this happening, 

i dont see how people can say the vita library is better then 3ds launch from the looks of it ,

hmm lets see i can find a 3ds alternative or better- same game

asphalt injection-asphalt 3d

ridge racer  , ridge racer 3d- and 3d has more tracks and cars to

blaze blue continium shift-available on both

rayman origins-available on home console  and 3ds

uncharted-ok

little deviants-ok

uvc 3-ok

f1 2011-on 3ds also

hustle kings- thats just a billiards game nothing special

unit 13- hm cods coming a better alternative !

modnation racers roadtrip- mariokart 7 and 7 has online support

i hope sony can get their behinds in gear!     because if this release list is firm --- psvita does not look so good in the long run as promised

gamespot has a 3 page listing of all vita games youll be surprised to know whats out now is basically all we get until mortal kombat and cod is out  not to promising , oh killzone and resistance to and motorstorm rc, only 5 games i can note as possible good titles,.

my 3ds seen 19 games retail ,  already w others i plan to get ,  such as sims 3 pets and paper mario , i see nothing like that for vita,  

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Is this a Final Fantasy game? I read the article and got confused on what game your talking about.

It is a music rhythm final fantasy game. It actually looks awesome, but I suck at music....so I can't get this.

I wanted to know if you can hack PS3 drums somehow and make them work on the xbox 360. Let me know :)

ps3 jailbreak 2 ps3 Jb2 True Blue JB2

goldeneye0074eva2222 said:

what sony needs is to get goldeneye 007/or other 007 game , need for speed, driver , gta , although if the sales dont improve,  i dont see any of this happening,

I'm pretty sure none of these games would have an impact on Japan sales.

I guess it was a good idea seeing as how they didn't know how the market was going to react to this new game. Square Enix was just testing the waters before they jump in. The New Love Plus sales and the jump on Japanese 3DS HW sales is nice though. ^o^

I hope they release a bigger shipment soon- I feel that this game has potential to sell well

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~