By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Gray to Be Announced This Week?

Tagged games:

Game Freak director Junichi Masuda has told Pokemon fans to watch the next Pokemon Smash for possible information on the sequel to Pokemon Black & White. One Pokemon fan asked him, “Please tell us some information about Black and White’s sequel,” to which he replied, “I can’t answer that yet. Well, I can say to watch the next Pokemon Smash.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/02/20/pokemon-black-white-sequel-to-be-announced-on-pokemon-smash-this-week/

Around the Network

So big question. DS system seller or 3DS system seller? What do you guys predict?

happydolphin said:
So big question. DS system seller or 3DS system seller? What do you guys predict?

Hopefully it'll be on the 3DS. I wouldn't be able to put my 3DS down then. X_X

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

Yes but this is Nintendo we are talking about they have  a hard time doing obvious things at times, I mean the new pokemon x nobunaga game is coming to DS only..

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

Yes but this is Nintendo we are talking about they have  a hard time doing obvious things at times, I mean the new pokemon x nobunaga game is coming to DS only..

Well overall that X game is not a good idea. It is nice that Nintendo is doing something a little more "niche" but it for sure won't sell well... I think.

Around the Network

Oh yea, this is it. This is the point where Nintendo either takes £20 from me or £150 from me. You decide which one you want Nintendo. You decide.

what is this ''pokemon smash'' and when is it?

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

RolStoppable said:
Gray wouldn't really be a sequel to Black and White, so there might be an even bigger announcement coming.

Regardless, Gray would be a DS/3DS game (meaning a few extra features when played in a 3DS) while Pokémon generation VI will be 3DS only.

I'm quite sure they would refer to Gray as a sequel to Black and White, so hold your expectations. On the other matter, I agree with the DS/3DS thing.

Metrium said:
what is this ''pokemon smash'' and when is it?

I think Pokemon Smash is a TV show... I'll research it and get back to you on that.

Okay, here is what Pokemon Smash is:
Pokémon Smash! (ポケモンスマッシュ!) is a Japanese Pokémon television show that debuted on the TV Tokyo network on October 3, 2010. The show is a successor to Pokemon Sunday.