By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGi-HYPE Series: GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER

Tagged games:

I'm expecting Amy with guns.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Hmmm, this place really has emptied out. That's the last time I resurrect a classic series!

I think the delays lessened the hype of the already few Ghost Recon fans on here.

I think it's empty because you lost some points for your last HYPE series

From the trailers this really doesn't look that good imo.

Agreed. Not expecting much. Do one for Starhawk. That game will be awesome.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

No plans on getting any Ghost Recon game. Hype level 1 out of 10

CGI-Quality said:

My last HYPE thread wasn't AMY. Besides, I already closed most mouths here with how Heavy Rain turned out (both commercially and critically), although I don't really care to seek any credit for how people took in the game here.

In 2012, just from my observation, people would rather bicker over sales and crowd controversial topics and it's no wonder a lot of the more respected posters on the site have stopped making threads like this, or have have stopped posting altogether. For me, this will be one of my final contributions to the site. After David Cage's games next two PlayStation games are announced/shown off at GDC, and The Last Of Us releases, I won't be making topics anymore and posting in other threads much less.

Wait, stop it.

Sorry, I was joking about the whole Amy thing.

This generation is dying out, and it's understandable why people aren't so intrested on these types of threads anymore, they are all eagerly wating for next gen, and are discussing what they have. (Vita/3DS sales and games)

Another thing that may have hurt this thread is that I never really noticed any sort of hype or coverage for Ghost Recon on the site.

You really shouldn't be discouraged because of this, you already cut down a lot of your great posting, and it's gonna be a total shame if what you're saying comes true. Please, for the sake of the site, don't stop making topics or cut down your posting even further.

And this comes from a Nintendo fan.

Jay520 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Hmmm, this place really has emptied out. That's the last time I resurrect a classic series!

I think the delays lessened the hype of the already few Ghost Recon fans on here.

This. I was pumped for it like a year or two ago...but after mediocre looking photos/videos and all these delays I really couldn't care much less anymore. It's really just GTAV I care about in 2012 right now. 

you need to change the title to: BESTET GRAPHICS EVER!!!

and the thread will be bustling with activity

(sorry couldn't resist)

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

CGI you can't stop bud! well i guess it's the fan of you in me. anyway, i'm looking forward to GRFS purely based off the concept behind it.

it's more realistic take on modern combat.