By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Eggman and Other Video Game Baddies Cameo in a Disney Movie? Yup.

Tagged games:

Are you excited?

Yes 4 57.14%

No 2 28.57%

What the.... 1 14.29%

Total:7

ALRIGHT!!

Around the Network

When did Eggman become more notable than Bowser? 0.o

Is this a Disney movie or a Pixar-Disney movie? If just Disney then this will potentially be a hot mess. If Pixar created, then I'll go see it as even their worst movie, Cars 2, is so much better than so many other companies.

BasilZero said:
superchunk said:
Is this a Disney movie or a Pixar-Disney movie? If just Disney then this will potentially be a hot mess. If Pixar created, then I'll go see it as even their worst movie, Cars 2, is so much better than so many other companies.

I could of sworn Pixar is 100% disney now and not just a second party o.O?

No, you're right. Disney does own Pixar, however, Pixar doesn't make 100% of Disney movies.

BasilZero said:
superchunk said:
BasilZero said:
superchunk said:

No, you're right. Disney does own Pixar, however, Pixar doesn't make 100% of Disney movies.

Oh ya thats right, maybe its the same team who made all those 3D disney movies (non pixar ones), hopefully it wont end up being a mess ;x.

I think its just Disney. Other recent Pixar movies label it as both Pixar studios and Walt Disney studios, while this one only labels WD Studios. I'm thinking it may be a floppy flop.... I can't think of a recent Disney only cartoon that was good.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
superchunk said:
BasilZero said:
superchunk said:
BasilZero said:
superchunk said:

Oh ya thats right, maybe its the same team who made all those 3D disney movies (non pixar ones), hopefully it wont end up being a mess ;x.

I think its just Disney. Other recent Pixar movies label it as both Pixar studios and Walt Disney studios, while this one only labels WD Studios. I'm thinking it may be a floppy flop.... I can't think of a recent Disney only cartoon that was good.

Wait you didnt think Tangled was good o.o?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_theatrical_animated_features

ok, maybe I'm being too harsh. After looking at that list, looking at Disney's last 10 animated movies, 6 were really good movies to me (lilo & stitch, brother bear, chicken little, meet the robinsons, the princess and the frog, and tangled). However, 60% rating IMO leaves this one to stand a good chance of sucking.

Whereas Pixar IMO is batting 1000 still.

I can't wait for Pixar's next... Brave

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I'm sure they'd like to get Nintendo characters, but it may Nintendo that's not letting it happen...

PSwii60 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I'm sure they'd like to get Nintendo characters, but it may Nintendo that's not letting it happen...

Bowser is in that image. The letters say Eggman though, followed by a big arrow.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
PSwii60 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Bowser is in that image. The letters say Eggman though, followed by a big arrow.

Oh, damn. I totally missed that. LOL! Well, that would be surprising to me, anyway, if they Nintendo does allow their character to be used.

PSwii60 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
PSwii60 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Oh, damn. I totally missed that. LOL! Well, that would be surprising to me, anyway, if they Nintendo does allow their character to be used.

Yeah, indeed =P