By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New DLC brings afros and bikinis to Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tagged games:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 players will have a little more afro in their lives come February 28, when Square Enix releases its latest episodic DLC event, "Sazh: Heads or Tails?" Players take on the role of Sazh Katzroy in an adventure that takes place concurrently with FFXIII-2's main story. Once completed, players will be able to add Sazh into their party, as is the way with these things.The 400 MSP/$4.99 episode also includes two new card games for Serendipity: Chronobind and Serendipity Poker. Noel's "Spacetime Guardian" outfit and Serah's "Beachware" regalia will also be available that day, bundled together for 240 MSP/$2.99 and a silent confession to yourself that it's okay to play dress-up with your JRPG people.

Source: joystiq

Around the Network

I'm liking FF XIII-2 very much. The game is great. But I'm not gonna pay for any DLC. I hate it. Keep it out of my FF =(.
Plus the Serendipity cards game should be there from the beggining, I mean! The card tables are already there!

And... Outfits?!?!?!?!?!

I'll be picking up Sazhs DLC, but probably not the outfit.

SE's threading new ground here, with the DLC I mean, so I don't know if one could expect a 'Complete Edition' with all the downloadable content down the line. I'll wait a bit longer for this one.

More content that should have been in the disc in the first place.

A big no thanks from me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

The dlc sounds promisimg.

That DLC sounds really interesting. It's nice that Square Enix is doing this for their fans. (if that is why they are doing it........)

The sazh DLC sounds cool but the costumes seems pretty stupid.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Sazh's afro also seems to be toned down a bit since XIII.... hmm....

I'm no advocate for DLC but god I love Sazh, probably will be the only DLC I buy for the game. Oh and that one that gives you Lightning in your party.