By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The purpose and features of "R.O.B." for the NES (HILARIOUS!!)

Tagged games:

Remember this guy?

Well, of course you do... since you played or even still plays Super Smash Brothers Brawl... But do you know where he come from or what his actual purpose was? If you don't (which you probably do not), here is a video (actually there's two of them since it's split in two parts) that goes through all the basics, and more...:

WARNING: Strong language!

Part 2

Are you feeling smarter? :D

Around the Network

Changed thread title. Let's see if that changes anything... :P

Absolutely hilarious. I loved everything and didn't even know how R.O.B. worked even though my family owned one! We even had Gyromite and loved it, but didn't know how to use R.O.B.

Ah, great video, thanks 1!

happydolphin said:
Absolutely hilarious. I loved everything and didn't even know how R.O.B. worked even though my family owned one! We even had Gyromite and loved it, but didn't know how to use R.O.B.

Ah, great video, thanks 1!

Heh, and I can't help but thanking you for reminding me about this guy a while back =)

i didn't even know who R.O.B was until BRAWL which is sad considering if been a ninty fan since the nes

Around the Network

Haha, very nice. :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Well. Now I know what happened that day I came home and all I owned was multiple copies of Gyromite and Stack Up.

Castlevania II music at the end, too. Brings back memories. Haven't heard that song since the 80's!

I had a friend who had R.O.B. because his parents bought him everything he asked for but he hardly ever used it. R.O.B. was also featured in Startropics, he was in the submarine thingy.

Signature goes here!

Just sayin', it's pretty sad how R.O.B. himself get less attention than a snow thread on a gaming site...

This episode is several months old I think. Anyway, funny as usual.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.