By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles looks horrible

Tagged games:

When you least expect it, I'm going to punch you in the back of the head.

Around the Network

I remember when that game was still relevant around here. Everyone was into it, even those who were not. I don't remember anyone criticizing it for its graphics, maybe due to the hype.

#firstworldproblems

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
d21lewis said:
When you least expect it, I'm going to punch you in the back of the head.

Me too.

If I'm not wrong the game is 720p... and I don't remember it looking horrible... the graphics aren't just traditional cell-shaded graphics... so it not please everyone.

I think the game is pretty graphically.

AAA for sure.

Around the Network

Did someone hack Pezus's profile.

I hate you.

He's a graphic whore. The worst of his kind.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
I remember when that game was still relevant around here. Everyone was into it, even those who were not. I don't remember anyone criticizing it for its graphics, maybe due to the hype.

Honestly I think it is one of those games that is untouchable in this community, infact it may be the only one, because in the past you say anything negative about the game or vgchartz sales about the game, you get destroyed. 

Jay520 said:
Did someone hack Pezus's profile.

Nope. Sadly hes always been like this.

Oh, and i reckon hes just doing it for the gamrpoints. That is all he cares about. Gamrpoints. If he ever talks to you on here, he is not being genuine, hes sees you as a buldging pile of gamrpoints.