By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Is your in-game marriage doomed to fail?

Tagged games:

If your talking about Skyrim marriages, well your too late, I fus ro dah'd Lydia over a cliff

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
If your talking about Skyrim marriages, well your too late, I fus ro dah'd Lydia over a cliff

No Really?  Can I get the wedding gift back, I really need it right now.

Actually, I had no idea that people would acutally want to do this.  And even more stunned that they would actualy pay for it.

Stunned, but to each it's one. It it makes them happy and it's harmless.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

seems like it would be for the desperate, lonely, or crazy. I mean... I know it's an item that boosts your attack power... But over time it drains both your stamina and your mana. Heck, eventually the bitch even starts taking your gold and yells at you about how you don't ever go out and quest together anymore.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I didnt know it costed 25 dollars to marry, in ragnarok online marriage is free at least on private servers I believe. I cannot imagine anyone paying 25 bucks to marry.....in a MMO.

Same procedure goes for private and official servers, they are free of charge (I mean no dollars involved)
Requirements was...like this...
- "Some" Zeny (by some I mean a lot)
- Equipment - Tuxedo for male and Wedding Gown for female
- Rings - I think it was Diamond Ring item exactly
- Roses - not sure but probably a bouquet item
- "YES" from both partners at the front of priest in Church (located in Prontera North-East part)

I may be a bit wrong at the procedure since I haven't done that in ages but it goes more or less like this:
- Both partners "pay" in Zeny for engagement preparations (for Church yea sure)
- Both partners must pre-agree for it and type respective partner name when prompted
- Both partners must wear Tuxedo/Wedding Gown for the time of marriage (later they can put it off)
- Not sure what about bouquet tough...
- Both partners must wear Diamond Ring accessory (it will be turned into Wedding Ring later)
- Both partners must agree for wedding at the front of priest in Church

Wedding Ring becomes switch for few family spells that are actually pretty nice ;)

To sum it up, Ragnarok Online has FREE marriage at least (again, in matter of dollars because in matter of Zeny it's not cheap :P)