By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII?

Tagged games:

If so, did you cry in the end? Seriously, I was listening to the soundtrack, and wow, it reminded me that this game was f*ing amazing.
PS: If you guys know if its coming for the Vita (on PSN), plz lemme know D:

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

not amazing ... I think the story to this game was alittle far-fetched. Its hard to believe this took place... the structure of the game gets tedious quick and soundtrack is hit or miss.. theres one REALLY annoying battle theme I HATE!

It was impossible to cry at the end, since there was no big secret about how it was going to end. I didn't really like any of the new characters, except Cissnei--must have been the suit. However much I enjoyed the game, I still consider combat to be semi-broken; I can't even count how many times I have been killed by erratic camera movements and invisible walls.

Yes, the ending was sad, but I didn't cry though. I enjoyed the game overall but really hated the leveling up system. I wanted to max out since its something i do in most RPGs that i play but was never able to, -_-'

Made me realize Zack is a better character than Cloud and deserved a better game. It was still pretty good especially for a handheld title.

Around the Network

I thought it was pretty good. The ending was very sad, although you knew what was comming up, but I liked how they incorporated the game's battle system into it. Definately the better of the Final Fantasy spin offs.

I loved the story... my second favorite FF story behind FF6. A

I did cry, at the end, which, I didn't at all for any of FF7. I actually felt that knowing he's going to die made the ending sadder. Because, I was  like come on don't die. And that last scene where you control him but they keep sending guys at you and you essentially mash x, and die. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

okay I was a little bit crazy there. But really, if it wasn't for all these things I wouldn't like it as much.

the game part felt like a bad version of kingdom hearts.
But all in all, I liked it a lot. Too bad, it didn't have better gameplay in it :-/. Honestly, I thought dirge was a better game from the gameplay part.

I think it was fun and enjoyable but far from amazing. The story was just as bad as the likes of FFXIII-2, if not even worse; convoluted and clearly forced. The characters were horribly portrayed, especially Zack, which made me hard to feel too emotional at the end because i spent the whole game thinking; this guy is too annoying! Ultimately i felt it was a diservice to ffVII, acting more of an indulgent fan service, then a true prequel.... just in the same way advent children was horrible sequel to 7.

Yes I did, I own the game and finished it. The gameplay was quite good and that's why I'm interested in Final Fantasy Type 0 when it comes out in Europe, but the story was convoluted and absolutely unnecessary to the FF7 mythos. Zack was Cloud's friend in SOLDIER. Did they really need to invent all of the other stupid shit? I'm becoming less and less tolerant of japanese storytelling.

I played the game, I really enjoyed it, even though I never played FF7 :P

I really liked the gameplay, but I felt the story was quite convoluted, although I put that to not playing FF7