By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Insomniac working on second project for EA called “Outernauts”

Tagged games:

Forgot about Overstrike, man that game is gonna bomb.

'Outernauts' isn't an overly original sounding game either ...

Around the Network
pezus said:
Seece said:

Agreed. Some people think being exclusive is Insomniac's problem. I'd say their problem is their games don't appeal to the mass market anymore.

Shame, Insomniac guys seem like a decent hardworking bunch, their games look perfectly acceptable just ... the desire to play them seems low to a lot of people.

Can't see them making 3 games at once. Guess Ratchet & Clank serie is dead?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Seece said:

How? Being multi has its advantages. Like, it'll sell much more not being only on the PStriplet, and insomniac is a well known developer, I'm confident it'll do decent.

pezus said:
blkfish92 said:
Seece said:

How? Being multi has its advantages. Like, it'll sell much more not being only on the PStriplet, and insomniac is a well known developer, I'm confident it'll do decent.

WIll it sell much more though? I guess it depends a lot on the quality of the game and EA's marketing. I don't see a game called Overstrike move many millions 

If I had to guess maybe 1m on ps3 and halm a mil on 360, ea should market it well I'm sure, it is ea after all.

Around the Network

Insomniac are a bunch has beens that just follow the market with bland IP's. I cannot believe these ppl created Spyro.

pezus said:
Xxain said:
Insomniac are a bunch has beens that just follow the market with bland IP's. I cannot believe these ppl created Spyro.

*cough* Crash *cough*

ND created Crash.

blkfish92 said:
Seece said:

That's right tell'em!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
blkfish92 said:
Seece said:

That's right tell'em!

Prepare to see Insomniac's wrath with Overstrike everyone!

I hope Overstrike is successful just to spite the haters. But that's only if the game is good.

Outernauts? Erm...guess there's not really to say until we see it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"