By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII-2: 10 Reasons you might reconsider buying it

Tagged games:

I was planning on buying it. Do you want me to reconsider?

Around the Network

That was a pretty poor list, especially if it made people want to "reconsider".

reasons 1 and 2... Sure, the main complaint about FFXIII was ''Not enough Serah'', problem solved lol.

Srsly I never cared about her.

Offtopîc: Am I the only one that whenever I thought of Snow and Serah doing...''things'' together who saw Snow as a pedophile? Srsly, Serah is like 14 and snow is like 30.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:

reasons 1 and 2... Sure, the main complaint about FFXIII was ''Not enough Serah'', problem solved lol.

Srsly I never cared about her.

Offtopîc: Am I the only one that whenever I thought of Snow and Serah doing...''things'' together who saw Snow as a pedophile? Srsly, Serah is like 14 and snow is like 30.

No, you definately weren't the only one who thought Snow was a pedo... although the fact that you thought of Snow doing pedo things to Serah is distrubing...

Yeah, this list is crap. It has more reasons as to why I wouldn't want to get FFXIII-2 whilst completely missing the reasons I might actually like the game.

I read 2 pros, 2 cons and 6 don't care, not helping at all.

Around the Network

This list confirmed why I won't be buying the game.

I have played the demo and must say that I never had so much fun in FFXIII then I had in those minutes playing the demo of FFXIII-2, the QTEs of the monsters somehow feel like the legend of the dragoon QTEs, though the QTEs in FFXIII-2 appear not that often...

Haven't touched XIII in months, and I'd like to finish that one first. Don't know maybe when its listed at $10 -.-

I will never buy this game.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Needs a good story...I dont care how brilliant a gameplay mechanic is, if I cant get behind the story or its characters then I basically say fuck this shit

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi