By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo coming to consoles (confirmed?)

Tagged games:

As long as it doesn't delay the release of Diablo III on PC, I don't mind.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hmmm, I assume it would be alright but the PS1 Diablo 1 port wasn't the greatest (was still fun but not as good as the computer version of course). It would be nice if Blizzard started doing 5-10 download games from their past series like The Lost Vikings, Rock n' Roll Racing, Blackthorne, etc... I am surprised Activision hasn't forced this. I always wanted to try SC64 and I believe I'll pick it up used at some point.

TruckOSaurus said:

You forgot that the definition of Blizzard is delay.  I am not too pumped or even the least excited for Diablo 3 even though I was a big time fan of Diablo 1 and 2.  The game has been rumored to be released every year for the past 2-3 years now.   I honestly can't keep any level of hype for 2+ years.  I might as well treat Blizzard like a booty call.  I'll call you when I feel like having fun but don't bother speaking to me between sessions.

sethnintendo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You forgot that the definition of Blizzard is delay.  I am not too pumped or even the least excited for Diablo 3 even though I was a big time fan of Diablo 1 and 2.  The game has been rumored to be released every year for the past 2-3 years now.   I honestly can't keep any level of hype for 2+ years.  I might as well treat Blizzard like a booty call.  I'll call you when I feel like having fun but don't bother speaking to me between sessions.

Don't worry, I know Blizzard never releases a game unless they're 100% happy with it and that they delay games constantly but from what I remember once a game goes in Beta it's usually not too long (by Blizzard standards) before it gets released so I'm hoping for a first half of 2012 release.

Signature goes here!

My guess is it won't be 3, but a different game.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

Diablo 2.5: The Return of the Never Ending Baal Runs

These type of never games work out on consoles

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

pezus said:
leatherhat said:

Well I remember Baldur's Gate being fun so we'll see how they do it. This is Blizzard after all. They won't release a botched game I think.

I have little faith in modern blizzard

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

pezus said:
leatherhat said:

Well I remember Baldur's Gate being fun so we'll see how they do it. This is Blizzard after all. They won't release a botched game I think.

blkfish92 said:

Why expend money in a new title instead of porting the one you spent years and years developing?