By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Self destruct demo on 3DS?

Tagged games:

source

Ace Combat 3D Demo Self Destructs After Three Plays

Anoop Gantayat

Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble will get a demo, the game's "Project Aces" official Twitter revealed today. The demo will be available tomorrow (1/11).

Most 3DS demos are limited to 30 plays. For Ace Combat, the demo will be limited to just three plays.

If you have access to a retailer that demos 3DS games, the downloadable demo is the same as the retail demo.

Only 3 plays? Isn't that a bit extreme?

Around the Network

I wonder what a self destruct demo would be like. The timer stops at 1 second? I mean..if the timer went to zero and it DID explode... it'd be more like the real deal than just a demo.

three plays is a very limited number

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

C'mon, that's a sensless demo! How can I test a product?

AstroMaSSi rules

They probably fear that if you play it more than 3 times you saw enough of the game and you won't buy the final product. :D

Most demos on the Japanese e-shop are good for 30 plays, some for 10 and some for 5 (e.g. Crayon Shin-chan).

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Nevertheless, I find it interesting that we get an unexpected demo of an unexpected game. Looks like it may be our first demo, if not, more. Gotta wait for the e-shop update!

It's of common use in japan this system in consoles with no big memory.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Just enough to get you hooked--just like this girl I used to date. Let me get it three times and then took it away for months (possibly because I was horrible in bed....but she was too hot! It wasn't my fault!)!!

Disappointed. I came in expecting vids of exploding 3DSes

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Disappointed. I came in expecting vids of exploding 3DSes

This.