Tagged games:

Will you play Mario Party again?

Yes, there will be very few other options. 13 24.07%

No 13 24.07%

sure 19 35.19%

other 1 1.85%

see resultz 8 14.81%

Total:54

One of those things that could be pulled off well or horribly. Making it such that the benefits are given only to the one who's turn it is impacts strategy, creating a sort of cooperative competition a la Dokapon Kingdom where you could work to help one another or screw one another over at will, but it's hard to divine how that will really feel in gameplay

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Can't believe it took them so long to release this game for the Wii. Love the series, but wish they stoped pumping out yearly ones on Gamecube, it was too much.

The last one I played was Mario Party 3 on N64, so maybe this is old, but all players travelling around together sounds a bit disappointing - no more races to the stars! I guess it could be some excitement in rooting for low or high rolls or screwing over everyone for whatever reason, interesting to see how it plays in the end.

But ultimately the game is as good as its mini-games.

This looks great. Oh wait... I get nothing on the Wii anymore so anything coming out for it looks great. It's like getting a cracker while being lost in the desert without food for a week and this cracker is not even a Ritz or a Saltine. It's like one of those Chicken Biscuit thingys and those aren't very good at all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Why can't it be a 3DS game? :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm really looking forward to it, I LOVE the Mario Party series! :D

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
WOW!

Mario Party 9 for the Wii in Mar 2012? Damn, why did Nintendo say the Skyward Sword game would be their last on the Wii?

This is good news regardless, I'll be getting it for sure *-*!

Nintendo is not developing it.

Why do all the players move together? I don't like the sound of that.

BasilZero said:
Xxain said:
BasilZero said:
WOW!

Mario Party 9 for the Wii in Mar 2012? Damn, why did Nintendo say the Skyward Sword game would be their last on the Wii?

This is good news regardless, I'll be getting it for sure *-*!

Nintendo is not developing it.

O.O!

Well Hudson was always the one that developed the series, nintendo never did develop it...but...Nd Cube? wtf is that

Oh but the key team members who developed the Mario Party series throughout the years ARE working with that company...so technically it'll be developed by the same team.

ND Cube did Wii Party

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BasilZero said:

Is that the one with the Miis? Man I hated that ;x.

I LOVED that one!

I love Miis in general, it's cool to see all the real life players on screen :p

Would've been even better if it had more maps like Mario Party, but it has many other modes that aren't in MP. I never thought I'd like it this much, I thought it would be a cheap MP clone XP

miz1q2w3e said:
BasilZero said:

Is that the one with the Miis? Man I hated that ;x.

I LOVED that one!

I love Miis in general, it's cool to see all the real life players on screen :p

Would've been even better if it had more maps like Mario Party, but it has many other modes that aren't in MP. I never thought I'd like it this much, I thought it would be a cheap MP clone XP

I agree. Wii Party is cool, and very underrated. The only negative point is, I think, they could have packed it with a bit more content. The minigames and game modes were good. And, I sorry but Miis are much better for this kind of game than Mario characters.