By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Skyrim stats/discussion thread.

Tagged games:

What's up guys? I'm just making this here thread so we can discuss (or better known as brag and compare e-peens ) our Skyrim stats and just general discussion on the game.

Anyways I'll start out with my stats. I'm at 107 hours of playtime, level 59 and I'm done with all the achievement quests except for a few quests in the main questline. I have full draedic, dragon armor and 2 pieces of jewelry each with 2 enchantments (+ 122 stamina, + 140% bows and 1 handed and + 122 health). My main 2 weapons are a draedic bow that does 223 normal and 45 fire damage and a draedic mace that does 168 normal and 45 fire damage.

My highest skills are as follows.

Lockpicking (100), Enchanting (100), Pickpocket (100), Smithing (100), Archery (96), Sneak (88), Speech (80), Heavy Armor (79), Alchemy (77) and Destruction (64)

So far my favorite moments in the game have been clearing dungeons. Going through them whether stealthily, or just guns blazing (well figuratively speaking) whilst looting every nook and cranny is for some reason just so fun I guess I'm a closet hoarder

So what about you?

Around the Network

Man you have a few skills at max im at level 53 i believe with no skills maxed yet. I" duel wield 2 blades and use everything i can but shields to kill enemies. Im using the blades armor and alot of its enchanted for hp and more damage with one handed weapons. im around 60 hours and haven't completed many of the main quests. I finished the companions and brotherhood quests completely though.

I just started the game 2 days ago so i think my stats will look funny hahal

13 hours in the game , level 11 

finished some quests but still there are millions to do !

the highest skill is one handed i guess it's 41 ....

i have some wepons with the highest is a mace , 24 damage !

i'm looking forward to playing it more this holiday .. :)

The Elder Srolls V : Skyrim 

yo_john117 said:

Anyways I'll start out with my stats. I'm at 107 hours of playtime, level 59 and I'm done with all the achievement quests except for a few quests in the main questline. I have full draedic, dragon armor and 2 pieces of jewelry each with 2 enchantments (+ 122 stamina, + 140% bows and 1 handed and + 122 health). My main 2 weapons are a draedic bow that does 223 normal and 45 fire damage and a draedic mace that does 168 normal and 45 fire damage.

My highest skills are as follows.

Lockpicking (100), Enchanting (100), Pickpocket (100), Smithing (100), Archery (96), Sneak (88), Speech (80), Heavy Armor (79), Alchemy (77) and Destruction (64)

93 hours in the game
level 52(.5)  ^^
Smithing (100), Enchanting (100), Heavy Armor (100), Archery (90), Lockpicking (85), Block (82), One-Handed (75), Conjuration (61), Sneak (56), Speech (53)
7 achievements left (none of them is quest related)

Full draedic armor; Enchantments: health increase 50 points, Health regeneration 25% faster, One-handed 80%, Bows 80%, Magicka regeneration 50%
Necklace + ring with another 80% One-Handed and 80% Bows
Daedric Bow with 273 damage (without the arrows) and 31 fire damage
Ebony Mace (because as far as I've seen the Daedric one has the same damage) with 214 damage points and 31 fire damage.
Also Armor Rating of 822.

lvl 60

Stealth, Bow, Lock picking, One hand, sneak, smith and maybe one more are all maxed out.

*Spoiler*

If you finish the main quest for DB guild, you will have an option to upgrade your keep with a torture chamber which you can use for skill ups.

Around the Network

I lost my initial save and started over about a week ago.

18 hours in, level 37 with the best Dark Brotherhood armor and an enchanted ring and amulet for archery bonus, Blade of Woe with 40ish damage (x30), Daedric Bow with around 170 base damage (my archery skill is only around 60 for now). I have everything I need for full Daedric set of armor but I'm waiting to get mu enchanting and alchemy skills up some more first as well as sneak to counteract the added weight of the armor.

100 pickpocket, 100 smithing, 60ish enchanting, 60ish alchemy, 60ish archery, 60ish sneak, still don't have a lot of armor class due to low skills (40 light armor) but the sneak build doesn't really need it. 150 mana, 150 health, 380 stamina. I still have significantly less money than last time when I had a chest filled with 150.000 gold + worth in loot and gear, three homes and 100.000 gold in cash...

Im 45 hours into the game at level 42. Iv done all the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests + alot of side quests but iv only done up to where you have to climb the mountain in the main quests

My Pickpoket, Sneak, Smithing is all 100 with 90 archery but i stuffed up. I should have used my iron daggers i got when i was smithing to level up my enchanting but instead i sold them all like a fool.

and yeah, im like you my favorite thing to do is to explore caves/dungeons and i NEVER sell anything. I always keep everything and put them in my house, but i like to put everything in order. Like my weapons in 1 chest, armor in the other. Like every category has its own storage...lol

But i haven't been playing much recently cause iv been very busy with family and what not + i just got SWTOR few days ago

I only play it on weekends and I haven't maxed out any of the skills. Hell, I even haven't visited all the main cities. But I made some progress in the thieves guild. I plan to finish everything before completing the main story.

Only stat I have really high right now is Smithing (but I'm only level 20 or so). Daedric armor blah blah blah.

What's the best and quickest way to level up my Alchemy? I get the idea for leveling Enchantment, it's just going to take a while.

Khuutra said:
Only stat I have really high right now is Smithing (but I'm only level 20 or so). Daedric armor blah blah blah.

What's the best and quickest way to level up my Alchemy? I get the idea for leveling Enchantment, it's just going to take a while.

Haven't done it yet but....
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy