Accesories:
4gb memory card $19.99

32gb memory card $99.99
PS Vita Starter kit with memory $39.99
USB cable $14.99

complete list: http://lifeforgaming.blogspot.com/

Around the Network

That's one heck of a launch line-up!

Uncharted is good for the US, but Vita probably needs more games than that to get really good sales

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Please tell me those two things either side of the vita are from one of the games and not yet more shitty sony marketing mascots like when the PSP first came out ...

will most likely pick up wipeout 2048, and ff type-0 the psv version.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Seece said:

Please tell me those two things either side of the vita are from one of the games and not yet more shitty sony marketing mascots like when the PSP first came out ...

From a game called Escape Plan.

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

From a game called Escape Plan.

Gd gd, more than acceptable for a game, but marketing would be a no no, that said if they were, they're better than those weird mexican? scribble monster things ...

Titles that will be available the day the Vita launches are:

Escape Plan (PSN Only)
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Hustle Kings (PSN Only)
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Super Stardust Delta (PSN only)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout 2048
Army Corps of Hell
Asphalt Injection
Ben 10: Galactic Racing
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Extend
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Dynasty Warriors Next
F1 2011
FIFA Soccer
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Michael Jackson: The Experience
Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only)
Rayman Origins
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PSN Only)
Touch My Katamari
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Titles that will be available within the launch window are: ( within a month of Vita's launch )

Gravity Rush
MLB 12 The Show
Reality Fighters
Unit 13
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill Book of Memories
Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-launch-lineup-and-details/
http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1215375p1.html

----

looks better this way

meh port port psn only port psn only new ip questionable--- the only games i see on this list --- asphalt -cause i played the 3d one as well as ds one, ridge racer-good ip
uncharted-played the first
im not interisted in golf i got a wii for that
im not interisted in tennis- again wii sports not a sports fan only madden and nascar and wwe thats it

the rest are ports - i dont care for ports and , ports of michael jackson none the less make me cringe now one port they should have done was goldneye 007 or driver san francisco or somthing popular, -from the ps1 days maybe ,

or a brand new twisted metal or somthing not going to sell systems with that lineup thats for sure - cause half of those are already on 3ds or home consoles

actually add wipe out to myl ist 4 titles -wipe out uncharted asphalt ridge racer ,, 

3ds had that --   lets see pilot wings resort ssfiv rayman 2 3d splinter cell 3d   ya and now it has even more --- not counting ports 

mariokart 7 super mario 3d land -sims 3 pets-thats multiplat came same day which why i m counting it  -      nascar unleashed , super monkeyball 3d  rayman travel in time 3d ghost recon shadow wars -note this was also launch   ,     blaze blue ,   doa deminshions ,   that said , vita is gonna have a hard time contesting the 3ds it will be good how ever , 

opps left out a few

resident evil mercenaries 3d

driver renegade

goldeneye0065r said:

meh port port psn only port psn only new ip questionable--- the only games i see on this list --- asphalt -cause i played the 3d one as well as ds one, ridge racer-good ip
uncharted-played the first
im not interisted in golf i got a wii for that
im not interisted in tennis- again wii sports not a sports fan only madden and nascar and wwe thats it

the rest are ports - i dont care for ports and , ports of michael jackson none the less make me cringe now one port they should have done was goldneye 007 or driver san francisco or somthing popular, -from the ps1 days maybe ,

or a brand new twisted metal or somthing not going to sell systems with that lineup thats for sure - cause half of those are already on 3ds or home consoles

actually add wipe out to myl ist 4 titles -wipe out uncharted asphalt ridge racer ,, 

3ds had that --   lets see pilot wings resort ssfiv rayman 2 3d splinter cell 3d   ya and now it has even more --- not counting ports 

mariokart 7 super mario 3d land -sims 3 pets-thats multiplat came same day which why i m counting it  -      nascar unleashed , super monkeyball 3d  rayman travel in time 3d ghost recon shadow wars -note this was also launch   ,     blaze blue ,   doa deminshions ,   that said , vita is gonna have a hard time contesting the 3ds it will be good how ever , 

opps left out a few

resident evil mercenaries 3d

driver renegade

Articulate 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype