By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Good DS games that DON'T require a stylus.

Tagged games:

So I'm relatively new to the DS world. Tried a few games Professor Layton, TWEWY amongst others, whilst good games there was always one complaint I had with them that stopped me from going far with them.

THAT BLOODY STYLUS!!!

I'm pretty sure it's just me or because I'm too imprinted with playing with buttons on a psp or a controller but I genuinely don't like the idea of using a stylus. So, with this in mind, I ask you good folks to suggest me some good DS games that forego the use of a stylus. I'm playing Pokemon White...so far not as good as Ruby/Shappire ( I blame the team plasma villans, REALLY hypocritical logic them have going for them) and thankfully, you don't need a stylus for that. Anything else? 

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Ninja Giaden: Dragon Swords and Kirby: Canvas Cures :p

arcane_chaos said:
Ninja Giaden: Dragon Swords and Kirby: Canvas Cures :p

LOL

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Advance wars: Dual Strike

Mario Kart DS

Pokemon: Diamond/Pear/Platinum/Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Contra 4

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Super Mario 64 DS

Phoenix Wright

Sonic Rush

Final Fantasy IV

Resident Evil Deadly Silence

These are games that can be used with a stylus but also without. Hope this helps :)

I forgot to say Mario is Banned! ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ok. What kind of Games do you want then?

Around the Network

Good ones without Mario, if we can get an RPG that would be awesome

Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger DS

There we go, two great RPGs with no mandatory stylus use.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final fantasy IV?

Edit: And Fire Emblem

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
and well most JRPG/SRPGs can be played without a stylus, but those 2 are my picks to get

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

FFTA2 is a good shout and I've been meaning to try FF4 but I want to play it on the psp because it comes with the after years free so....